Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I had an interesting thought lately that I'd like to share.
When the Law was given through Moses, God was telling us His commands and what we were to do to stay within His Law. Some people followed it pretty well, while others didn't. But it seems that giving us the Law and expecting us to follow it perfectly wasn't really expected. We were meant to not do it according to what was required. I guess another way of saying it is that we were meant to fail under the Law.

Now Christ has come and fulfilled the Law, and in Him through faith, we are saved. However, we are told by Christ to follow His commands as well. He told us to love one another, to give ourselves 100% to Him, forgive each other, etc. However, how many of us are doing all this? Another question is, are we really expected to?

When Christ came, the message seemed to be, "You were given the Law and you weren't able to keep it according to God's requirement. But now I (Christ) will fulfill that requirement". But then Christ gave us a bunch of new commands that we don't seem capable of following. So I ask, are we actually expected to, or are we supposed to be learning that--once again--we can't do it?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
People failed before the TORAH was given.
TORAH was given by YAHWEH to lead His People to Christ.(and it worked as He Planned) . His disciples, Jesus gave thanks to the Father for, were kept clean by His Word and kept safe from the evil one.
When the Law was given through Moses, God was telling us His commands and what we were to do to stay within His Law. Some people followed it pretty well, while others didn't. But it seems that giving us the Law and expecting us to follow it perfectly wasn't really expected. We were meant to not do it according to what was required. I guess another way of saying it is that we were meant to fail under the Law.
==========================================
Yes, a few are saved, as written.
Thus, a few are doing the Father's Word, as Jesus says to do.
WHO is MY family? Whoever HEARS the WORD of the FATHER in HEAVEN and DOES IT. (always in line with and perfect harmony with TORAH and all His Plan)
Now Christ has come and fulfilled the Law, and in Him through faith, we are saved. However, we are told by Christ to follow His commands as well. He told us to love one another, to give ourselves 100% to Him, forgive each other, etc. However, how many of us are doing all this? Another question is, are we really expected to?
=========================================
A new way is given : TORAH is written on our hearts. We LOVE (OBEY) His Way instead of opposing Him any more continually.
When Christ came, the message seemed to be, "You were given the Law and you weren't able to keep it according to God's requirement. But now I (Christ) will fulfill that requirement". But then Christ gave us a bunch of new commands that we don't seem capable of following. So I ask, are we actually expected to, or are we supposed to be learning that--once again--we can't do it?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
See ROMANS 2 also - even 'gentiles' (not Jews) without Yahweh written TORAH,
when they DO what they are supposed to do according to TORAH
show that YAHWEH WROTE TORAH on their hearts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they are JUSTIFIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(AMAZING SHAME to all who have TORAH in writing, claim to be 'right', but do not DO TORAH, and so are UNJUSTIFIED according to Yahweh's Word )

Upvote 0