new_manII

Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
✟8,105.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
you said this:

bible is the word of God
Yes it has been corrupted, but if you trying to say these verses are the corrupted verses then it cant be word of God. How can a book of God be corrupted.
how can a book of God be corrupted...
and you said that the Bible is the book of God
and you said that the bible is corrupted...
and your friend repeated the same claims...

so can you solve this contradiction? or you just repeat it as is ?

- Bible given to Jesus was the word of God.
from where did you get that claim that the bible was given to Jesus? Jesus IS the word of God...
- Later people added there own bits and pieces to make it easy for them, politics, or whatever reason.
mmm, like Jesus is the Son of God and that He's God?
but you said that there's no verse in the Bible that supports this claim...
mmm, like making Jesus God?
but it's written that He was beaten and died on the Cross! will we fake a shamefull event in the life of our God?!!
mmm, like removong prophicies about Muhmaded (PBUH)?
but you claim that Deu. 18:18 for example is a prophicy about Muhmad....

Don't you think that you don't know exactly what to say about the Bible?

you say that we changed it to reflect the fact that Jesus is God. yet you say that there's no verse in the bible says Jesus is God!
you say that we changed it to glorify Jesus more that he was. yet you say that we say *bad* things about him, like his family's grandmothers who committed adultry...
you say that we removed all prophicies about Muhamed to fool people and not beleive in him. yet you come up with *many* prophicies about him!!

- Now you have parts of Bible corrupted and parts of Bible true.
which parts are the corrupted parts and which are not?

think carefully before you answer... read what the Quran says about that, and what Muhmaed commanded you to say...

have fun
nmII

Upvote 0

shawn_h76

Christianos
Jul 9, 2004
✟529.00
Faith
Christian
Nemesis420 said:
Where does it says Jesus is God, how can "Jesus IS the word of God"

"…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]

Thats shows he need God power to help him, without God he is nothing like all prohets. Also what makes Jesus a prohet that he hand no father.
:eek: - can somebody actually read the whole bible and say Jesus is not God :confused: :scratch: ????????

Romans 9
5of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, the eternally blessed God. Amen.

revelation 1:8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Jesus is the Alpha and Omeaga.

(v 11) "Saying I am alpha and Omega, the first and the last…"
(v 13) "And in the midst of the seven lamp stands, one like the Son of man …"

(v 17b. 18a) "Fear not; I am the first and the last; I am he that liveth and was dead…"

Matthew 1
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

John 14
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Timothy 3
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

John 8
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 10
30 I and my Father are one.

John 20
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him[Jesus], My LORD and my God.

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Colossians 2
9 For in him[Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist

John 5
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Titus 2:13 -Paul said Jesus was God. "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our savior, Jesus Christ."

Phil. 2:5b, 6 -Paul said Jesus was God. "… Jesus Christ, who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God."
Both God and Jesus are called our "Savior." Here are verses calling God our savior.
"… I am He, before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord and besides me there is no savior." (Isaiah 43:10b, 11)

"… And there is no God else beside me, a just God and Savior; there is none beside me." (Isaiah 45:21b)

Here are verses calling Jesus our savior.
Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

You cannot be saved, unless you believe Jesus is God.
John 8
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Saying Jesus is not God is adding ot Gods word.
Revelation 22
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Upvote 0

Nemesis420

Jul 31, 2004
✟258.00
Faith
Muslim
Can you tell me where does Jesus himself says I am God worship me. If he does say that then does it make a contridiction of this contradiction to this statement:

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

Upvote 0

shawn_h76

Christianos
Jul 9, 2004
✟529.00
Faith
Christian
Nemesis420 says, Can you tell me where does Jesus himself says I am God worship me. If he does say that then does it make a contridiction of this contradiction to this statement

Oh Ok. no problem at all! ;) This is a no brainer!!

Luke 4

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

i love proving people wrong, it gives me complete joy. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

Nemesis420

Jul 31, 2004
✟258.00
Faith
Muslim
shawn_h76 said:
Luke 4

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is
Verse from The Gospel According to St. Luke (www.ebible.org)

Thy God why does jesus say Thy God why does he not say Worship me

4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, It is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

This verse sound says wroship the lord not worship me or get behind me which u stated.cb(4,9);

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." [The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]

What is Jesus talking about here, what law?

"… and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."
[The Bible, John 14:24]

What does this mean?

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus is and was the Lord and Savior for the entire world! However, you can only reap the benefits (eternal life) by accepting him as your Lord and Savior. Unfortunately, many people will reject him and thereby send themselves to an eternity in Hell. :(

Upvote 0

Mi Zai

Jul 30, 2004
Wyoming
Visit site
✟15,317.00
Faith
Buddhist
Holly3278 said:
Jesus is and was the Lord and Savior for the entire world! However, you can only reap the benefits (eternal life) by accepting him as your Lord and Savior. Unfortunately, many people will reject him and thereby send themselves to an eternity in Hell. :(
Err... no.

Upvote 0

shawn_h76

Christianos
Jul 9, 2004
✟529.00
Faith
Christian
Nemesis420 said:
Verse from The Gospel According to St. Luke (www.ebible.org)

Thy God why does jesus say Thy God why does he not say Worship me

4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, It is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

This verse sound says wroship the lord not worship me or get behind me which u stated.cb(4,9);

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." [The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]

What is Jesus talking about here, what law?

"… and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."
[The Bible, John 14:24]

What does this mean?
Nemesis please think clear and look,

luke 4
6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord YOUR God, and him only shalt thou serve.
9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord YOUR God.
13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

Satan wanted Jesus to worship him, But Jesus said get behind satan, do dont the Lord your God!
According to the bible, Jesus Christ is satan's God.
Jesus clearly said he was God and he accepted worship.

John 20
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

In verse 29 Jesus does not rebuke Thomas, when thomas worships Jesus and calls him his Lord and his God. I wonder why Nemesis ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nemesis420

Jul 31, 2004
✟258.00
Faith
Muslim
John 20
20:16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

She turned and said to him, “Rabboni!” which is to say, “Teacher!” cb(20,17);20:17 Jesus said to her, “Don’t hold me, for I haven’t yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

But every one seen jesus, it still does not support ur agrument that jesus says worship me.

Other thing if they do worship jesus then you breaking first commandment.

Upvote 0

MarkT

Veteran
Mar 23, 2004
✟2,404.00
Faith
shawn_h76

You've got a real problem with comprehension.

luke 4
8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord YOUR God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Here Satan tempted him and Jesus answered by quoting scripture, saying it is written, Thou (this is the commandment men are given) shalt worship God alone, the God who created man and only God shall he serve.

He's saying he would not worship Satan or serve him.

12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord YOUR God.

Here Jesus is saying he wouldn't tempt God to prove he was the Son of God. It was Satan's suggestion he prove himself by jumping off the pinnacle of the temple.

Notice where it says, "He shall give his angels charge over thee"? What more do you need to know? Basically it's saying God would prevent him from injury.

The devil was tempting Jesus to put his Father to the test which is another way of saying Satan was tempting Jesus to tempt his Father to prove he was his Son because if Jesus had followed Satan's suggestion, then his Father's angels would have kept him from injury.

13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

Satan wanted Jesus to worship him, But Jesus said get behind satan, do dont the Lord your God!
According to the bible, Jesus Christ is satan's God.
Jesus clearly said he was God and he accepted worship.

Read it again. In fact read the whole Bible starting with Genesis.

John 20
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

In verse 29 Jesus does not rebuke Thomas, when thomas worships Jesus and calls him his Lord and his God. I wonder why Nemesis ?

"Let all the house of Israel therefore know assuredly that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus you crucified." Acts 2:36

You understand God the Father made him Lord and Christ?

Upvote 0

shawn_h76

Christianos
Jul 9, 2004
✟529.00
Faith
Christian
im going to ask and answer my own questions. ;)

Worship:
First of all God said he will share his glory with nobody. When angels or other heavenly creatures were worshipped by men(apostle john in revelations), they rebuked the worship. Also men, when Cornilues bowed down to Peter, Peter said he was just a mere man.
Here we have two verses:

Isaiah 42
8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Exodus 20
1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Ok, we see that we are to worship and give glory only TO GOD HIMSELF. Any other creature that is worshipped should be rebuked. Yet when Jesus was worshipped he accepted it gladly. I wonder why?
Verses showing that Jesus was worshipped:
Jesus is worshipped.

While [Jesus] spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him... Matthew 9:18

And again, when [God] bringeth in the firstbegotten [Jesus] into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. Hebrews 1:6 And Thomas answered and said unto [Jesus], My Lord and my God. John 20:28

So Jesus is/was worshipped, and accepted it. We know that because he is God.

Some of the names of Jesus:
Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace

In isaiah 9:6 it does not show Jesus's characteristics no, its telling us his names.
According to the Bible Jesus is The mighty God, and the Everlasting Father.

Matthew 1
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Again, Matthew 1:23 does not show the characteritics it talkking about Jesus name.
The greek literally says it like this, God amoung us.
So, according to the bible Jesus is God with us.

John 8
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

What "I AM" means here is, Jesus said, I and I alone have always exisited as God. Amen.

exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

John 10
30 I and my Father are one.

After john 8:58, and john 10:30 the Jews noticed that Jesus was making himself God.

John 10
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Look at this clear clear verse.

Luke 8
39 Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things Jesus had done unto him.

Jesus calls himself God again in luke 8:39.

John 3
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
In John 3:13, Jesus said he was in heaven and in earth at the same time!

John 14
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Again, john 14:8-9 is not talking about Jesus's personailty traits. Jesus is God our father. Since Jesus is God and God is our father that would only make sence.

ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
_
Revelation 1

8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Some bible scholars believe that God the father said that in revelation 1:8. But Jesus said he was the Alpha and omeage read (v18)

Paul:
Romans 9
5Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.
Remember only God is praised!
Isaiah 42
8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Acts 20
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Colossians 2
9 For in him[Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Titus 2
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

1 Timothy 3
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God[ greek Theos Almighty] was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Peter:

2 Peter 1
1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

John:

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 3
16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he[God] laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

God is the only Saviour
Isaiah 43
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

To the only wise God our Saviour... Jude 1:12

God our Saviour. Titus 2:10

...we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour. I Timothy 4:10 God my Saviour. Luke 1:47

Jesus is the only Saviour.

...the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 1 John 4:14

...our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 3:18

...God and our Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 1:1

...the Christ, the Saviour of the world. John 4:42

...the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 1:4

a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

Neither is there salvation in any other (than Jesus): for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
--Acts 4:12

...salvation... is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
--2 Timothy 2:10

...captain of their salvation [Jesus] perfect through sufferings.
-- Heb 2:10 [Jesus]...author of eternal salvation...
-- Heb 5:9

Wait a minute! We have a conflict of scirpture now! God said that besides him there is no saviour. Yet we read that jesus is our Saviour. so who is our saviour God or Jesus unless Jesus is the one and only God!

Did God create everything or did Jesus create everything?

The very first verse in the bible we read is this:

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Yet the bible says that Jesus Created everything...

John 1
3 All things were made by him[Jesus]; and without him[Jesus] was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1
16 For by him[Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

So who created everything we see today? Jesus or God? Jesus did(according to the bible), because Jesus is the one and only God! amen.

No. You cannot be saved if you dont believe that Jesus is God.

Jesus made it clear:
[size=+2]"...if ye believe not that I am he,​
ye shall die in your sins."[/size]
--JESUS CHRIST, JOHN 8:24
if you deny the sciptures above, your deny Gods word for i took all the verse above from the bible.
2 Timothy 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Also if you say that Jesus is not God, your taking away Gods word:

Revelation 22
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

good luck​

Shawn​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

raym

Aug 5, 2004
✟158.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
hey Shawn,
you do indeed have some interesting quotes from the bible!What more an important topic is thre then whether or not Jesus is God!

look Shawn, I'm a newly converted christian right(i used to be a sunni muslim), but theres something, i dont know, that i seem to find wrong ith your arguments. do you think you could possibly help me out?

i mean, something seems wrong. i mean does not Yahweh in exodus say that he is only one God, and their is no other?
i mean, just about all scholars say tha in the old testament, God never describes himself as some sort of trinity.

i mean, why would jesus say he's God's son rather then God himself and always pray to his 'father in heaven'.

do you think, that, just maybe, jesus or the bible writers, or the great God Yahweh, when he speaks, are all just using, well, how could i put it to you, just, not literal language when they make, i must acknowledge, at first glance, trinitaian, statements?
ray p.s. please help me out!

Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Nemesis,the prophet Isaiah prophesied that the Messiah would be born as man,to suffer and die to bring the Israelites back to God.The promised Messiah was Jesus,the Christ.He and the Father are ONE.Jesus was man and God for his life on earth,to show us the way back to God again,One HOLY SPIRIT again while in Heaven.It is not easy for us to understand,but remember God became A BURNING BUSH to talk to Moses,God became a CLOUD,as well as a PILLAR of FIRE to lead the Israelites through the desert,away from Pharaoh.God is the ALMIGHTY I AM,He can be everywhere at once and can be anything He wants to be.Sincere greetings from Emmy,a sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

Nemesis420

Jul 31, 2004
✟258.00
Faith
Muslim
shawn_h76 said:
Isaiah 42
you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Isaiah 42
8 I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise unto graven images.cb(42,9); (The Book of the Prophet Isaiah ) (ebible.org)

Why are you lieing for, It does not say "I am the Lord". Why dont you just speak the truth.

Exdous
20:2 I am Jehovah thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.cb(20,3); 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

It does not make sense,

" Which commandement is first of all?" Jesus answered : "The first is,'Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah , and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with you whole strength'.

(Mark 12:28-31)

Peace Out

Upvote 0

shawn_h76

Christianos
Jul 9, 2004
✟529.00
Faith
Christian
Nemesis420 said:
Isaiah 42
8 I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise unto graven images.cb(42,9); (The Book of the Prophet Isaiah ) (ebible.org)
Nemesis, please do not miss qoute Gods word since you have no idea what your talking about.

isiah 42:8 I [am] the LORD(Yahovah): that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven image

Nemesis420 said:
Why are you lieing for, It does not say "I am the Lord". Why dont you just speak the truth.
yes it does
http://www.blueletterbible.org/tmp_dir/c/1091897172-8082.html#8
Nemesis420 said:
Exdous
0:2 I am Jehovah thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.cb(20,3); 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Neemesis its Yahovah

Nemesis420 said:
Nemesis420 said:
Which commandement is first of all?" Jesus answered : "The first is,'Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah , and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with you whole strength'.

Nicley taken out of context. Jesus was qouteing the heart of the law the greatest commandment.
Deuteronomy 64 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Its very hard to say that Jesus is not God. Since he claimed to be God.

John 8

Romans 9
5Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised![1] Amen.

Revelation 1

8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1
18I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Nemesis420 said:
Peace Out
Nemesis420 go here http://www.in-n-out.com/.

God bless

Upvote 0

peaceful soul

Senior Veteran
Sep 4, 2003
✟7,592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
light-bringer said:
The Bible is the word of Humans. They wrote it,

Explain how you know this. Or is it just an opinion? I see too many authorities of Bible who, in truth, only know what they hear from others or wish to believe from opinions formed from a lack of knowledge and understanding.

Upvote 0