Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Years ago I had quit going to church and started getting into worldly things such as partying and drinking and use of drugs. A friend of mine invited me to a concert along with my date. We went and that night we had a blast drinking, dancing, (2drugs etc. At the end of the night (2 am) we were forced to leave due to closing time. We walked to the car but I had horrible cotton mouth and asked them if they wanted to walk to the convenient store with me to get some gum and a soda. The store was located across the street on the backside of the parking lot. They refused so I went by myself. It was probable a little over half a football field in distance. I bought my gum and soda and started walking back. As I was walking I heard someone call my name...(Patty)...I stopped looked around but didn't see anyone. So I started walking again. The person called my name again. I did a 360 turnaround to see who was calling my name....that's when I saw a man come out of the shadows of the store and walk towards me. When he got within a few feet I asked him "do I know you?". He said "No". I asked "how did you know my name?" He said "The Lord told me"....immediately I started squirming and I said "I believe you because it has happened to me before but please don't witness to me right now I have been drinking and I am embarrassed." He said "I have a message for you. The Lord loves you very much, stop straddling the fence choose this day whom you will serve." I said wow, yes I know I need to get back in church, will you pray for me? Not now but when you get home?" He didn't reply that I remember but I thanked him then turned around and started to walk away. Conviction came over me so strong that I decided to let him pray for me right then but when I turned back around he was gone. I looked every direction and could not see him anywhere. (by the way, my buzz from drinking etc was totally gone in his presence. I was sober as if I had never had anything in my system). Anyway I walked back to the car got in and told my friends what had just happened. No one spoke a word the rest of the way home. 2 weeks later I rededicated my life to Christ. So was it an Angel? I don't know for sure but I do know I can't explain how he disappeared so fast.

R Mathews

Oct 3, 2017
Bangalore
Visit site
✟9,912.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I believe it was an Angel!!! The Almighty God loves you so much he wanted you to turn away from the sins, and come back to Him. The Almighty saw that it was not the real you, but the enemy ( devil ) who made you to do the wrong in your past life.

"The world and all it's desires will pass away"

Do Not Love the World ( 1 John 2:15-16 )

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life comes not from the Father but from the world."

Fruit of the Spirit

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law”(Galatians 5:22-23)

Put on the full armor of God ( Ephesians 6:10-18 )

"Finally be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes"

Belt of Truth
Breastplate of Righteousness
Shoes to spread the Gospel of Peace
Shield of Faith
Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit ( Word of God )

Have a blessed day!!

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
  • He seemed to appear out of nowhere,
  • he knew your name,
  • he knew your spiritual condition,
  • he seemed to disappear supernaturally.
  • And you lost the effects of whatever substances you were using.
That's a pretty strong case.
Hebrews 13:2

• Winner
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
  • He seemed to appear out of nowhere,
  • he knew your name,
  • he knew your spiritual condition,
  • he seemed to disappear supernaturally.
  • And you lost the effects of whatever substances you were using.
That's a pretty strong case.
Hebrews 13:2
"circumstantial" , since the same has happened in the past with men sent by God (testimonies of believers over the last few decades, as well as past centuries)

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You say you were full of booze and drugs? That's your answer....
yes I was but I was also instantly sober of both as if I hadn't done anything, possibly to be assured of a sound mind before being ministered to?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
yes I was but I was also instantly sober of both as if I hadn't done anything, possibly to be assured of a sound mind before being ministered to?
Whever Jesus healed anyone, He healed them through and through.....
Whether it was in His Name done by the disciples, followers of Jesus,
from prayer, or when He was Present in the flesh on earth.

Great is the REJOICING! and all the angels in heaven always REJOICE TOO
whenever someone is healed (saved).

• Winner
Upvote 0