Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'What business does a non-Catholic billionaire have funding an anti-Catholic hate group [?] Does he just hate Catholics?'

OMAHA, Nebraska (LifeSiteNews) – Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett – one of the richest men on earth – has given more than $50 million to the pro-abortion, misleadingly named group “Catholics for Choice” since 2000, according to a bombshell report from CatholicVote.

CatholicVote broke the story about Buffett’s pro-abortion funding on April 28 in a piece entitled “CatholicVote Confronts Warren Buffett over ‘Catholics for Choice’ Funding.”

Continued below.
Warren Buffett has given $50 million to pro-abortion 'Catholics for Choice' - LifeSite

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
One of things that bothers me about issues involving organizations is the lack of names and faces. It's makes it hard to confront the people responsible for it in the public square.

Most everyone know who the Pope is and some less with popular bishops. Who is this Catholics for Choice?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of things that bothers me about issues involving organizations is the lack of names and faces. It's makes it hard to confront the people responsible for it in the public square.

Most everyone know who the Pope is and some less with popular bishops. Who is this Catholics for Choice?
A faux Catholic group. They are hardly Catholic.

Why Catholics Can’t Be Pro-Choice

'Catholics' for choice, marchers for life, and how to sabotage a synod

The Catholics for Choice basilica stunt was shocking. Sacrilege often is.

• Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
So who determines that officially ? Vatican ?
They may be Catholics, maybe, but bad Catholics, whisky priest sort of Catholics, Catholics who do not darken the door of a church, Catholics who do not confess their sins, Catholics who do not know Jesus. There is an element of common sense that I would not expect some non-Catholics to comprehend. But then these people who are for abortion are hardly Christian either, and I would also expect that bit of common sense to escape a lit of people who say of themselves that they are Christian. These people who claim to be Catholic are sadly self-deluding and interested in deluding others. It does nobody any good to pretend that they are faithful Catholics.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
'What business does a non-Catholic billionaire have funding an anti-Catholic hate group [?] Does he just hate Catholics?'

OMAHA, Nebraska (LifeSiteNews) – Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett – one of the richest men on earth – has given more than $50 million to the pro-abortion, misleadingly named group “Catholics for Choice” since 2000, according to a bombshell report from CatholicVote.

CatholicVote broke the story about Buffett’s pro-abortion funding on April 28 in a piece entitled “CatholicVote Confronts Warren Buffett over ‘Catholics for Choice’ Funding.”

Continued below.
Warren Buffett has given $50 million to pro-abortion 'Catholics for Choice' - LifeSite
Warren Buffet may be a neighbor but he is no friend.

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
It does nobody any good to pretend that they are faithful Catholics.

Interesting that Italy has around 80% of people Catholics yet one of the worst birth rates in Europe. Right next to Vatican. Wonder what is up with that. Perhaps they are not faithful Catholics either.

Or is this a wider movement than some obscure anti - Catholic group like the Catholics for choice who admittedly look quite shady ?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Interesting that Italy has around 80% of people Catholics yet one of the worst birth rates in Europe. Right next to Vatican. Wonder what is up with that. Perhaps they are not faithful Catholics either.
Perhaps not. Or perhaps under the sway of elites who would steal thier birthright as Catholics.
Or is this a wider movement than some obscure anti - Catholic group like the Catholics for choice who admittedly look quite shady ?
'Catholics for Choice' is not alone in undoing the faith of millions. They are one notorious cog in a much larger machine of destruction. Are you resisting that destruction? Have you already been destructed? Are you joined to the machine of destruction? I hope you are resisting that destruction. They say resistance is futile. Will you resist with us anyway?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That sounds like an excuse at best.
In the same thread you chose to respond this way I basically asked you if you would join us in common cause to resist against the machine intent on destroying Christianity. You declined response on that part. I can conclude from that lack of response that you either have joined the Borg cube already or you somehow do not even see the collective as a threat to you.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You declined response on that part. I can conclude from that lack of response that you either have joined the Borg cube already or you somehow do not even see the collective as a threat to you.

If Star Trek writers have their plot armor ready than surely we have the greatest author of all on our side.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
If Star Trek writers have their plot armor ready than surely we have the greatest author of all on our side.
Which side is your side? Are you on the side of Warren Buffet and the 'Catholics for Choice'?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Conundrum now.
I was going to work as an agent for Berkshire Hathaway.
:sorry:
Suggestions?

Although the Buffett Foundation is not officially linked to the major corporations under the Buffett corporate umbrella, which includes companies like Fruit of the Loom, GEICO, and Duracell, Burch opined: “Berkshire Hathaway can say that what Warren Buffett does with his money is irrelevant to the company, but would they be okay with it if Warren Buffett funded an anti-Muslim group which desecrated a mosque?”

I don't want to work for a company with an owner like that.
Maybe give up on the idea of that venture. :sorry::sigh:

I heard Howard Hanna and another company the broker will take your leads. :scratch:

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Conundrum now.
I was going to work as an agent for Berkshire Hathaway.
:sorry:
Suggestions?

Although the Buffett Foundation is not officially linked to the major corporations under the Buffett corporate umbrella, which includes companies like Fruit of the Loom, GEICO, and Duracell, Burch opined: “Berkshire Hathaway can say that what Warren Buffett does with his money is irrelevant to the company, but would they be okay with it if Warren Buffett funded an anti-Muslim group which desecrated a mosque?”

I don't want to work for a company with an owner like that.
Maybe give up on the idea of that venture. :sorry::sigh:

I heard Howard Hanna and another company the broker will take your leads. :scratch:
If you have the skill set to work for them you have the skill set to work for an ethical investment firm too. Such places are out there. Ave Maria Mutual Funds is one of many such firms that do not invest in nasty companies.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
If you have the skill set to work for them you have the skill set to work for an ethical investment firm too. Such places are out there. Ave Maria Mutual Funds is one of many such firms that do not invest in nasty companies.
Do they have real estate?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Do they have real estate?
I think they are more for investments, stocks and bonds. But there are other Christian Real Estate groups and agents.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
So who determines that officially ? Vatican ?

It’s simple if the things they stand for as an organization don’t align with the faith then they shouldn’t pretend to be Catholic. It is a no brainer if your pumping money into pro abortion causes then your not adhering to the faith.

Upvote 0