altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Lately I am busy to exposing the jezebel spirit. The Jezebel spirit is one of control and manipulation. I have seen that many people in the church are falling victim to it. God wants His people free. I just wanted to give you a few of the warning signs.

Beware of anyone claiming to be a prophet, check them out thoroughly before you receive a word from them. If the word they give is not a confirmation of something God has ALREADY spoken to you and your spirit man doesn't bear witness to what they are saying this is most likely someone operating in the Jezebel spirit.

A prophet must have balance; beware of people who seem to ONLY give personal prophecies. There is no prophet on earth who only gives personal prophecy. There is no person operating in the prophetic that only gives personal prophecy. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. Beware of anyone who seems to try to control your every move with prophecy and especially if they get upset because you decide not to accept the prophecy they gave. Remember prophecy is nothing more than God speaking to us and us repeating what God said. Make sure the prophecy IS something God would say, not something that SOUNDS like something God would say and also that is doesn't contradict the bible.

Beware of anyone who comes to you and says God told me to tell you to quit your job, move to this country, and start a ministry. Beware of anyone giving you new direction without you receive it from God first. God would NEVER go to someone else before He came to you with something like that. If God has never told you anything of the sort then stay where you are. God does things in decency and in order. He’s not just out of the blue going to tell you to do something like that.

Also beware of anyone who constantly is prophesying. I am a prophet and I can tell you most of my time is spent in prayer and study not running my mouth all the time prophesying. There has to be balance, anyone in the prophetic must have a close walk with God. They must know Him intimately. Don't trust anyone who claims they are prophetic but yet you never see them have time to be intimate with God. How intimate someone is with God is evident in how they speak, walk, and live. A prophet should not have to TELL YOU they are a prophet. It should be perceivable that something is different about them. Even the world knows there is something different about a prophet when they see them. So for you to know God and not sense something different about them is a huge sign. Even before they are operating in their office or calling it is noticeable.

Beware of anyone who doesn't allow you to pray about a word and they assume that you received the word right away. A prophet will tell you to consult God and the bible rather than take their word for it. The Jezebel spirit is causing people to move prematurely, destroying lives with lies and control. God wants to protect His body from this demon. This demon will not stop at anything and is very bold. It will seek to destroy you and cause upheaval in your life. It will try to destroy your marriage. It will try to destroy anything it can touch. It will try to condemn you. There is nothing it will stop at.

Rebuke this spirit from you. If you are operating in this spirit REPENT and seek deliverance from God. The anger of God burns against those who deceive and harm His children. Repent from the lust and greed that has led you to operate in this spirit. God shall take your filthy rags and give you a clean white gown. He shall restore you but remember sin is not without consequence. You may lose some friends; you may lose trust of the saints you know. But do not let this discourage you. God is the God of a second, third, fourth, fifth, etc chance. Humble yourself before God and men. Do not fear this spirit. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I am relentlessly coming against this spirit.

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by altya

Beware of anyone who comes to you and says God told me to tell you to quit your job, move to this country, and start a ministry. Beware of anyone giving you new direction without you receive it from God first. God would NEVER go to someone else before He came to you with something like that. If God has never told you anything of the sort then stay where you are. God does things in decency and in order. He’s not just out of the blue going to tell you to do something like that.

Great post, altya!:)

If I feel like God has told me something, then I wait for a confirmation of that. I don't tell anyone about it, but I just listen and wait. Usually what happens, is someone will say something that is almost word for word what God said to my heart. And it is usually not one person, but 2 or 3 people. And I have NOT even mentioned to them what God has laid on my heart. So when they, without even knowing it, have spoken the same words that God gave to me, then I know it is from God. This always amazes me! God is so great!

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess I'm taking the "wrong" side (in everyone's popular opinion) again (^sigh^ I do that way too much hehe) but I believe that prophecy, prophets, and prophetic pronouncements ended with the completion of the New Testament. :)

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thanks Auntie, through the years I also find this is true with teachings. God will give me some new teaching and I will meditate it for a while and then suddenly someone will preach that very same teaching and then I will know that it’s really from God. In these last days there are so many misleading that we really have to watch and pray.

Sadly a friend of mine heard from a ‘prophet’ that he was married outside the will of God and he divorced his wife last week. He started a new relationship with a young girl who is not even saved but he believes that he is now in the perfect will of God. I really feel that the older Christians have to watch over the young ones too. I feel so guilty because I did not warn him.

Upvote 0