• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

***Warning: Black Car Outside Home

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Early this morning Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I saw someone's gate open wide and I saw a black car outside of the gate. I think it is the home of the father of my children. This black car does not look like other black cars I have seen. This black car looks very foreign in origin.

Then later on I dreamt that I saw that same black car in my yard and I saw a man I do not know, I was telling him to leave and he had a bunch of keys in his hand and used one of the keys to try and open the gate of my home. This man was bad.

This dream that Jesus Christ gave me is a warning that persons are trying to harm persons close to me, persons who have ties with me, including me.

Jesus Christ previously had given me several dreams of an unknown person driving into my yard with the purpose of harming me.

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord we ask you to put waves friends and family under your protection. Lord we ask that Your holy angels will come and protect waves, waves friends, waves family.
Lord please help them all to know You as Lord and Saviour. Lord please perform Your mighty works in this situation and defend them with Your host. In Jesus's holy name we pray, amen.

• Agree
Reactions: KayJoy
Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
home is where the heart is <3
✟20,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some dreams like that represent a truth that you don’t want to acknowledge. It might not be a warning
This is true... but I'm wondering if you can elaborate.

In my journey, God has given me dreams that revealed to me the truth of my own severe brokenness.
Other times, my "dreams" were actually things that my alter personalities experienced at night. A third way that dreams have been used is when my alters want to give me pieces of their histories without such strong mental barriers that exist while I'm awake.... they will do so in "dreams." In other words... alters will walk me through trauma memories (things they experienced) in "dream" form .... this way, it is less traumatic than having a nightmare or flashback.

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0