Livingston
✟15,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in the process of establishing a 508 "free church." In a couple of days we have received $530 in donations working towards our goal of $3500. We have been getting posting in our friends and families social media and I am confident the Lord will provide the rest.

I am excited in doing the Lord's word and I constantly am praising him from taking me from a santero/palero to a minister, chaplain, and now a pastor. God is always good and faithful. I was the worst of the worst and now I use that love and grace God gave me as my motivation to share it with others!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am in the process of establishing a 508 "free church." In a couple of days we have received $530 in donations working towards our goal of $3500. We have been getting posting in our friends and families social media and I am confident the Lord will provide the rest.

I am excited in doing the Lord's word and I constantly am praising him from taking me from a santero/palero to a minister, chaplain, and now a pastor. God is always good and faithful. I was the worst of the worst and now I use that love and grace God gave me as my motivation to share it with others!

Praying for you and that God is glorified in all you do.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I pray that you continue to provide for the needs of this new church, let your blessing fall upon it and through it, let it touch the lives of the lost, in Jesus name I pray, Amen

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0