United States
✟38,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I also shared this on mother of God forum.

This was was on my catholic anwsers fourum I wrote. I thought I could share it.

( I get lust of the flesh instead sins of the flesh messed up sorry about that.)

Most souls go to hell for the lust of the flesh- our lady of fatima

We don't know when we will die but will we be in a state of grace when God says that was your life.

Here are some great prayers

The rosary

The servite rosary

7 our father 7 hail mary bridgetine prayer honoring blood of Jesus.

St getrude prayer

Divine mercy chaplet

Angelus

Liturgy of the hours

First five Saturdays nine Fridays.

The mass

Mental prayer

Adoration

The Soul Of Christ prayer

Act of contrition

I try to examine my self at night before I go to sleep and pray the act of contrition and three hail marys and a fatima prayer three times.

Yes the fatima prayers

My God I belive I adore I hope and I love you I beg you pardon those who do not belive adore hope love you.

O most holy trinity I adore you my God My God I was you in the most blessed sacrament.

O my Jesus forgive us our sins save us from the fires of hell lead all souls to heaven esspicaly those in most need of the mercy.

Our Lady said everything you do make it a sacerfice

O my jesus this is for you for the love of you the reparations of sins committed agaisnt the imaculate heart of Mary and the conversion of sinners.

I know most of you are adults.
These cartoons actually helped me to learn even though I'm a adult I actually love this.

Hell is not ment to scare people into believing it is a warning as a loving father would warn his son if he were to do something dangerous

Reactions: anna ~ grace