florence
✟29,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God speaks to us but so does the other team... Its becoming a regular occurrence for me hearing voices that aren't my own. Have you heard god or demons or a thought in your head that you could swear is not your own? I have. The other day I was in church and my pastor was ending the gathering gathering and requested anyone who wanted to be prayed for to come up. The sermon spoke to me that day so I started to come up when I heared a voice in my head that said "don't go don't go don't go. You dont need to go up there its a waste of time." Still I walked up to the altar and as I walked up I felt like I was physically being pulled back I still pushed forward. The voices stopped when I was approached by two people who prayed for me at the same time and it was one of the most powerful prayers I've ever received every word they said felt directed towards my issues and I refused to tell them what I wanted to be paid for.

I also have heared what I would think to be god I was driving in to work when I seen a man with a sign that said need food. I thought to myself ill pray for him then I heared, "no we are feeding him" I couldn't argue with that so i bought him a meal and all the beggar said was god bless you. It made me feel so good.

Have you heared the voices ever? Just curious and can you tell exactly who is speaking to you?

Reactions: com7fy8

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Didnt Jesus say "my sheep KNOW my voice"? For me if its GOD talking.. I never have to guess or wonder. For He said.. my sheep KNOW my voice. Everyone gets those thoughts. Its a thought that came from no where. You werent thinking that..things like this.

The one you said about "no we are feeding Him". For me.. and from what I read in the word God will NEVER go against my will. He would never talk to me like that. Everything has to be your free choice. We always TEST the spirits. Like I said.. if it was GOD.. you would never have to guess. My sheep KNOW my voice.

Upvote 0