South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have read up about Visual Kei and while the definition from wiki is straightforward, trying to learn about it seems rather dizzying. The only band from that genre or (I guess genres) whose music I listen to is a band called Malice Mizer. Too bad the band is no more, but they have produced great songs. It is too bad I am not fluent in Japanese.

(It makes me wonder what is so "intoxicating" about Japanese culture as compared to say, Ethiopian or Korean culture. There are clubs dedicated to Visual Kei, anime, lolita, and other aspects of Japanese culture in the West. I love to learn about all cultures, but not even I get what makes Japanese culture so "special" or relatable to Western audiences.)

BTW, who or what are otaku? What are your overall views of Visual Kei, including Malice Mizer, the seemingly lack of females in that genre, and the songs in general? What are some good songs that I as a Christian, would be another good start? Is Visual Kei too sinful or is it okay for me to listen to? It is rock music, so that is why I am asking. BTW, could you also recommend any other Visual Kei bands, male or female?

Who are some good bands to listen too as I have also listened to some of the songs from bands such as Versailles, Kamijo, and Lareine. Who else would you recommend my listening to? For starters, which other bands should I listen to, male or female?

Would these ladies be a good start? It was recommended that I should listen to them.