U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was lying in bed and I felt Holy Spirit rocking my back and forth in His loving arms. I felt like He ripped out an invisible arm that I couldn't see and broke it off of my back (left shoulder) but it didn't hurt. Then He danced inside my body and filled me with warmth. I kept on getting visions of a large dog (German SHEPHERD) licking my face and it made me laugh hysterically. Some leaves blowing in the wind spiraled around and around as the wind carried them off far far away. I was petting a baby goat and a baby lamb. I could feel my heavenly body being lifted up out of my earthly body in a playful way. When my eyes were closed I could see angels of light dancing around my room. This all happened in a matter of minutes and I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at the funniest things I have been watching on YouTube videos that no one else found funny. T'was a wonderful 5-minute nap. Anyone have interpretations?

Last edited:

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's good always to measure experiences with the words of Scripture.

Revelation has a great picture of the Lord Jesus as the Lamb of God (chapter 5). Isaiah 40 has memorable thoughts about the Lord leading His people as lambs.

I was also remembering the separation of the goats from the sheep Matthew 25:31-46.

Good Word!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was also remembering the separation of the goats from the sheep Matthew 25:31-46.

Good Word!
Yes; the Matthew passage is prophetic.

John 10 is among the great Bible passages about the sheep and the Lord Jesus as the Shepherd.

Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0