vision of Jesus over the nation

revivalgurl

Apr 5, 2005
christchurch
✟769.00
Faith
Pentecostal
another vison by my freind:

recently in church i had a beutiful vision of jesus on the clouds i feel in my spirit it is the lord standing on the clouds of aotearoa the land of the long white cloud ( that is new zealand) he is waiting to be welcomed in to our nation people invite him he wants to come and revive us all with his power
amen and amen

bless you all
revivalgurl

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
revivalgurl, your dreams certainly have a spiritual significance, and I'm glad that you have a place to put them. If God wants the information spread, this is certainly a way to do it. Please don't give up here if our answers don't click.

The bridge dream seemed the most real of all of them, and I think we need to pray that if this is a literal prophetic dream, that God will warn those who might be harmed by it, that He would warn city officials and bridge operators and businesses how to prepare not only for the damage, but the loss of the main source of transit.

Bridges are very strategic, and we depend on them. There are certain ones that carry huge political and economic value.

Back to your OP, I send my invitational prayers for NZ!

Upvote 0

GodsJewel

Veteran
Sep 2, 2005
Ohio
✟9,691.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
kittystrawberry said:
Thank you for sharing. This is how I believe Jesus will appear, too.

Two women in a field, one will be gone but the other will be left. <---I forgot the bible verse.

There's a scripture similar to the one you described found in Matthew 24:40-41

Upvote 0