Virtual 4th of July Festivities

Learnin'2-4Give

Dec 28, 2003
✟15,282.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Ok, I'm bored. I'm single yet again, and I feel myself slipping into an all-day pity-party if I don't do something! Sorry! My little town is having all all weekend celebration for their 100th birthday and since I have nobody to go anywhere with, I'm stuck at home. It's not really the sort of thing you can go to by yourself, and I really don't want to run into my old boyfriend and his new fiance,......so.......I came up with another idea!

How about a Virtual 4th of July Celebration?? Unless of course, everyone else is already doing something??

I'm not really a domestic goddess type person, but I do make a mighty awesome pecan pie which I can bring for part of the dessert. I also can bring 9 lawn chairs and my digital camera. Oh, I have some mosquito spray that I can bring too.

Anybody else???

:)

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
wildthing said:
Let's make this the longest 4th of July party yet.
Hey, I like this idea! Maybe we could have a year long celebration! :clap: Everyday is a good day to celebrate our freedom and independence.

/me sits a dish of baked beans on the table and fills up her super-soaker to join hischildsindik in a water gun battle! :p

Upvote 0

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
wildthing tries to wipe the sauce from the ribs of his white tee shrit. Grabs the hose again and hoses himself down. Grab his super soaker and aims at wvmtnkid thinking that it was pumped up and it wasn't. (wt is wondering why he is the only guy here.) wt pumps up his supersoaker and shoots hischildsindik in the back and the war begins. water balloons come flying from every direction (wt wonders if this is begining to read like "food fight" in another section of CF)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
/me sees that hischildsindik is shot from behind and races to defend her fallen comrade by aiming for wildthing. However along the way, she trips on the hose and goes rolling to the ground, her super soaker going wild. While laying on the ground, she wonders where all the water balloons are coming from.......

Upvote 0

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
wt is on the run (he wonders where are the other guys at) wvmtn, hischild, and Learnin are in hot pursuit. wt trips over his own feet gose crashing on the ground as the three pursuers try to come to quick stop forgetting that the grass was soaked from the water balloons making quick stop impossible. Arms and leg are in a tangled mess as the four water warriors are rolling in the grass. As the four come to a stop wt is wondering if anyone was taking pictures of this, if this on film his rep (as the rep of others) is ruin the dateless waif club will discharge him but at least he will go happy.

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
wildthing said:
wt is on the run (he wonders where are the other guys at) wvmtn, hischild, and Learnin are in hot pursuit.
Now, why would you want the other men to come around? You have all the women chasing you! :D

/me checks to make sure no bones are broken after the sliding escapade and decides she needs a time out from the action, and to re-fill her super soaker. :D She limps over to the table to have some ribs and a nice glass of ice cold lemonade. She watches as the rest of the group plot their next moves.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
wt thinks for a moment who needs the other guys, having way too much fun. Gets up a sloshs over to join wvmtnkid for some bake beans and ribs. Gets a mouth full of food a suddenly notices that a ice cube was shuved down his back. Seeing that closeist was wvmtnkid takes aim and fires, but alast his supersoaker is out of water and nothing comes out. wt leaves his plate runs for the hose to reload only to hosed down again by hischild and learnin. wt now looks more like a drowned rat.

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry, guys, had to hang up my water gun for a few days. I had a massively sore throat and high temp. Maybe it was all of this playing in the water that made me sick. *sigh*

/me sits back and enjoys the company of her single pals again.

Upvote 0

hischildsindik

Freckles
Jan 18, 2004
Iowa, USA
Visit site
✟16,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Fireworks start in 356 days, 3 hours, 43 minutes and 45 seconds... oh 43 seconds... umm... well you get it... so sit back relax and try to dry off there wildthing.

Glad you're back wvmtnkid, hope you're up to spiff soon, just relax in the time out zone and enjoy the cheese cake, that I brought, with your choice of cherries, strawberries or blueberries to put on top.

*looks at wildthing* Time out friend... I need to refuel... starved :D

Upvote 0