Virginia!!!

jay4jesus

Dec 22, 2008
✟111.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
FFV here...I've lived in Virginia all my life. I'm one of those evil homosexuals. For those who can't imagine any homosexual being FFV, I'd advise you to look into the surnames Peyton and Keeble. Goodness, aren't those homosexuals awful? Always trying to infiltrate our ranks.

Upvote 0

poeticlurker

exactly what it says on the tin
Sep 21, 2010
✟15,600.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm actually a few miles over the border in North Carolina, but I spend a lot of time in Virginia (the Hampton Roads region, particularly Chesapeake and Virginia Beach). The part of NC I live in is very rural, so we depend on VA for everything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

QueenMommy

Nov 26, 2011
United States
✟8,108.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Not a native Virginian (Army brat). Currently in Alexandria, been here almost 5 years, but we're in the market for a house, so we'll probably be moving soon.

I vote for Centreville or Lorton; the husband wants to stay inside the beltway - so we'll see! :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

QueenMommy

Nov 26, 2011
United States
✟8,108.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
With the exception of Northern VA/Fairfax Co.;) The majority of my friends here would NOT consider themselves Southern and are from all over the country. I grew up across the river in MD.

I'd agree with that. I consider the Rappahannock as the border between NoVA and true Southern VA, myself. :thumbsup:

Though one of my friends thinks DC is more Southern, and Baltimore more Northern. For obvious reasons!

Upvote 0

Moocow789

May 28, 2012
✟15,117.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I've been living in Northern Virginia since 1982. All three of our children have been born here. I was born & raised in metro NYC (Long Island). I am a worship musician and I play at a Sunday morning service here in Woodbridge (Church On The Move) and an afternoon service in Fairfax City (Love The World Fellowship). I just recently found this forum and this is my first post. Rich blessings to all!

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am not a native Virginian, but I am currently residing in Arlington, VA for an unknown period of time.

I finally went out and made my stay in VA official! Woohoo, a VA citizen now. :)

Upvote 0

garydoc

Mar 12, 2012
✟15,253.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My GGGGGG grandfather came to VA in 1690 as an indentured servant. Later Midlothian was founded at the site of his old plantation. This is on my mom's side, and I feel at home in VA, since we moved here in 1994. I am originally a Texan, but I turned in my passport from that state many years ago. I claim VA. as my home-in the Shenandoah Valley.

Upvote 0