Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Guess who's finally coming back here?! I made this a few days after Thanksgiving and just haven't posted it. Also, I repeat myself, say the phrase, "my life" more times than I thought was humanly possible and am nastily un-showered, but whatever. Hi, CF. Welcome to my first video.

Movieon2011-11-26at2137.mp4 video by Bitnd12 - Photobucket

^ It takes you to Photobucket because for some reason I can't get the video to embed. Sorry!

Edited to say: Fail. Boxing Day is the 26th of December. Sorry, British people and any celebrating Commonwealth folk!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome back Brittany, thats pretty cool about the medic thing, hope it works out for ya. Not sure we talked much but I was Nakor for a while, just cause you mentioned the name changes. :)

and pfft to Tori for making hers private :p not that I can talk I haven't done a proper video yet, just some audio stories.

Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree. I was even thinking someone could edit a video so you could hear all the accents saying a word or phrase one after another for comparison. But it would be harder than it sounds probably.

Anyway, you should lead by example. I want to learn the difference between US and Canadian accents.

I offered once before but no one was willing to send me a video.

Upvote 0

Bitnd12

Children, get your hearts right.
Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome back Brittany, thats pretty cool about the medic thing, hope it works out for ya. Not sure we talked much but I was Nakor for a while, just cause you mentioned the name changes. :)

and pfft to Tori for making hers private :p not that I can talk I haven't done a proper video yet, just some audio stories.

I *vaguely* remember you as Nakor but, check, I got a fix on you now. :) Thanks for the well wishes!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Guess who's finally coming back here?! I made this a few days after Thanksgiving and just haven't posted it. Also, I repeat myself, say the phrase, "my life" more times than I thought was humanly possible and am nastily un-showered, but whatever. Hi, CF. Welcome to my first video.

^ It takes you to Photobucket because for some reason I can't get the video to embed. Sorry!

Edited to say: Fail. Boxing Day is the 26th of December. Sorry, British people and any celebrating Commonwealth folk!

Welcome back Brittany! :wave::hug:

I'm Crystal. We're friends on fb. I've gone through many names on here so I'm not sure who I was when you left. :D

Upvote 0

Bitnd12

Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome back Brittany! :wave::hug:

I'm Crystal. We're friends on fb. I've gone through many names on here so I'm not sure who I was when you left. :D

Hi Crystal! I recognize your font, girl, it's all good! (And I've been keeping up with you on FB. :)) :hug:

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Great video! God bless you with the medic journey. :) Good to see you back!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AndrewZinc

Oct 1, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
✟15,526.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single

Ha! I wondered what you were talking about - we don't have Thanksgiving at all. But thanks for using the term 'British' above; I do get a bit annoyed when people use "English" and "England" to describe the UK as that misses out Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales!

Glad you are sorting things out with God - I'm sure it'd be really difficult where you are going without him.

Upvote 0

Bitnd12

Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ha! I wondered what you were talking about - we don't have Thanksgiving at all. But thanks for using the term 'British' above; I do get a bit annoyed when people use "English" and "England" to describe the UK as that misses out Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales!

Glad you are sorting things out with God - I'm sure it'd be really difficult where you are going without him.

For some reason I was thinking that Boxing Day fell around our Thanksgiving. Yeah, guess not. But at least I'm only semi-ignorant. I do know that "English" and "British" don't necessarily equate. ;) :wave:

Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Of course they mean the same thing (if you want to rile a Scot! ^.^)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.