Status
Not open for further replies.

mama

Chocolate the "other" food group
Feb 26, 2002
oregon
Visit site
✟352.00
Please pray for me and my family and our pets. We just found out today that there is E-coli in our water and has been there since thursday the 18th of April. I'm a bit frightened because I have not been well these past 24-36 hours and I have symptoms that they say to watch for. I am waiting for my Doctor to call and tell me what to do besides treating and boiling the water. I will keep you informed about when the danger has passed. Please keep my pets in mind to cause they are a part of my family and they have been drinking the water to and they are very little animals. Thank you so much...mama (michelle)

mama

Chocolate the "other" food group
Feb 26, 2002
oregon
Visit site
✟352.00
thank you all for your prayers. We are doing fine and I feel much better. My pets are fine although they still need therapy. (LOL)I have invested in a new water source, bottled water and at a good price and its delivered. Can you believe the store here is charging 1.49 for a gallon of water. Now thats sad. Thank you all again, I know that your prayers were answered because we are all safe and well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.