Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm very busy these days, although some days I get more done than on other days. I still have some things to do as a result of my husband's passing, matters to deal with as a result of taking over the roles that he was responsible for, arrangements to make for repairs needing done to the house and for refurbishment of various areas pf the house. and issues to support my 3 family members with who are on the autistic spectrum. That's not to mention the dreaded 'housework'.

When I tell people I'm busy, they either ask, 'Really? Still?' or exclaim, 'Oh that's good!' I respod with, 'I'd rather not be this kind of busy'. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

Gillian

Reactions: Terri Dactyl
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your message, Terri. Sorry I didn't reply. I do get a lot of help, mostly from men, form the church. One lady gave me contact details for a couple of people she knew who could help with cleaning and/ironing, but I only had time to ring one of them and didn't follow that up. I have had a lot of help and support from one of my sons, my 2 brothers, my sister and brother-in-law and a really good friend. There's still a lot of admin work to be done, but I just try and do what I can when I can.

Blessings,

Gillian

Upvote 0