Veronica Mars

bumblebee62331

Oct 12, 2005
✟37,794.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I'm the opposite - I've watched the start, but I've stopped watching. I think it doesn't show in Australia anymore, in fact, I can't remember why I stopped watching. That's a pity because I did enjoy it. I like Veronica - she's smart, pretty and feisty. I'll have to see if I can find out if it still shows here. :confused:

Upvote 0

JourneyRain

Though None Go With Me
Feb 6, 2005
Virginia
✟17,727.00
Faith
Christian
LovePrecious said:
Yes, it has been! The season premiere is October 3rd!!! This year they're doing things a little different... Instead of one big mystery, they're going to have 3 smaller mysteries, along with their usual 1 mini-mystery per show...

Yes, and this year I vow to stay away from spoilers. I'm going to have to run home from class as well when the season starts. Hopefully, my prof will let us out 5 min early.

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2005
Sydney, Australia
✟42,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Byootaful said:
I'm the opposite - I've watched the start, but I've stopped watching. I think it doesn't show in Australia anymore, in fact, I can't remember why I stopped watching. That's a pity because I did enjoy it. I like Veronica - she's smart, pretty and feisty. I'll have to see if I can find out if it still shows here. :confused:

It's come back to Australia now. It's on at 10:30 pm AEST Fridays on Channel 10. They're showing season one all over again.

Do you remember what channel it was on before? I didn't hear anything about the show. I'm guessing it was on Channel 7?

As for the show I really like it! I love Veronica! She's so witty and tough! A good role model!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 11, 2005
Sydney, Australia
✟42,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm I would say that 10 and 5 are a little too young for this show. You can read more about the show here or any other fansite for that matter really. That site has a summary of each of the episodes though, so that might help you a little.

It's a show about a girl who's a bit of a detective. She attempts to solve various cases, and some of these cases are about murder, death, and/or violence. I would say they're both a little too young for that kinda stuff. But maybe that's just me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GL2814

The Green Lantern
Jan 21, 2003
Space Sector 2814
Visit site
✟9,353.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics