United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
map-2012.jpg

It's called the U.S. Department of Agriculture's "plant hardiness zone map," and it's the national standard for gardeners and growers to figure out which plants are most likely to survive the coldest winter temperatures in their location.

This week the map got its first update in more than a decade, and the outlook for many gardens looks warmer...Many of the nation's gardeners are not surprised by the change.

Yep. I have seen the difference. Thank goodness it has nothing to do with climate change. ^_^

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
View attachment 339407

It's called the U.S. Department of Agriculture's "plant hardiness zone map," and it's the national standard for gardeners and growers to figure out which plants are most likely to survive the coldest winter temperatures in their location.

This week the map got its first update in more than a decade, and the outlook for many gardens looks warmer...Many of the nation's gardeners are not surprised by the change.

Yep. I have seen the difference. Thank goodness it has nothing to do with climate change. ^_^
Is the old one still available for comparison’s sake?

• Useful
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don't think there's much debate that the climate is changing, but rather how much of that change is being caused by us, and how severe it is.
People used to deny it because of political commitments. but thats not tenable anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0