Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unless you are a practicing Catholic living in the Great Lakes region of the USA, you probably do not know that an approved Marian apparition happened in the 19th century in Wisconsin. The name of this apparition is Our Lady of Champion, and it was deemed “Worthy of Belief” by the Authority of the Catholic Church and also in 2016 by Bishop Ricken of Green Bay, WI.

Adele Brise was a girl born in Belgium in 1831. As a young girl, she lost her sight in her right eye due to an accident. Later, her family moved to Wisconsin with other Belgian settlers. When she was walking through the forest in Wisconsin as a 28 year old, the above linked website explains “Adele saw a lady dressed in white, standing between two trees believed to be a maple and hemlock.”

The account continues:

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Unless you are a practicing Catholic living in the Great Lakes region of the USA, you probably do not know that an approved Marian apparition happened in the 19th century in Wisconsin. The name of this apparition is Our Lady of Champion, and it was deemed “Worthy of Belief” by the Authority of the Catholic Church and also in 2016 by Bishop Ricken of Green Bay, WI.

Adele Brise was a girl born in Belgium in 1831. As a young girl, she lost her sight in her right eye due to an accident. Later, her family moved to Wisconsin with other Belgian settlers. When she was walking through the forest in Wisconsin as a 28 year old, the above linked website explains “Adele saw a lady dressed in white, standing between two trees believed to be a maple and hemlock.”

The account continues:
Been there. A very understated place to pray. Very glad I went. I was in Green Bay a few years back doing some work and I got to visit. I want to go back.

Upvote 0