Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Given that there were literally stacks of urns outside of funeral homes, among other evidence, US intelligence has come to the conclusion that China has been deliberately under-reporting the true impact so as to look better than it really is.

4-Chan estimated that as many as 7 - 14 million people were either killed or placed under strict quarantine, and this report seems to be trending their direction if you ask me.

(4-Chan noted that each person in China is assigned a national ID at birth, and this ID is tied to a person's telephone service. So when China's three biggest phone companies reported 7 - 14 million disconnects depending upon how you parse the numbers, that's when they realized something was probably very wrong.)

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"China lied about death toll"

A totalitarian regime not being completely transparent about what goes on in their country. What a concept.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I expect China massively underreported both deaths and total cases in order to save face. And that means WHO's derived 3.4% death rate is equally invalid. WHO knew this, of course, and yet promoted the number.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Given that there were literally stacks of urns outside of funeral homes, among other evidence, US intelligence has come to the conclusion that China has been deliberately under-reporting the true impact so as to look better than it really is.

4-Chan estimated that as many as 7 - 14 million people were either killed or placed under strict quarantine, and this report seems to be trending their direction if you ask me.

(4-Chan noted that each person in China is assigned a national ID at birth, and this ID is tied to a person's telephone service. So when China's three biggest phone companies reported 7 - 14 million disconnects depending upon how you parse the numbers, that's when they realized something was probably very wrong.)
The number of phone disconnects COULD have different explanations. At this point the number of disconnects is not proof of a massive death toll in China. So what has really happened is an unknown. But that they have already lied about the Wuhan Virus is known. I suppose somebody could ask their dictator for life how many people really died. And then measure the extent of his denials.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I fully accept China lies about all sorts of things. Having said that....

Given that there were literally stacks of urns outside of funeral homes, among other evidence,

US intelligence has come to the conclusion that China has been deliberately under-reporting the true impact so as to look better than it really is.

Did 4-Chan consider that in a country of 1.3 billion in economic lockdown, 7-14 million lost their jobs and couldn't afford a phone? Did 4-Chan suggest why everyone knows about the urns, and yet not a single body or grieving relative, or anything else has been found to corroborate these alleged deaths?

I can't believe people are so keen to have dead Chinese people they'll use 4 chan and an urn extrapolation as evidence...just kidding. Of course I can believe it.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I fully accept China lies about all sorts of things. Having said that....

Did 4-Chan consider that in a country of 1.3 billion in economic lockdown, 7-14 million lost their jobs and couldn't afford a phone? Did 4-Chan suggest why everyone knows about the urns, and yet not a single body or grieving relative, or anything else has been found to corroborate these alleged deaths?

I can't believe people are so keen to have dead Chinese people they'll use 4 chan and an urn extrapolation as evidence...just kidding. Of course I can believe it.
If China were an open society and facts could be known, nobody would bother with reading tea leaves to figure out what's happened there. But they are a dictatorship and facts are scarce.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If China were an open society and facts could be known, nobody would bother with reading tea leaves to figure out what's happened there. But they are a dictatorship and facts are scarce.

So lets believe 4-chan. Quick question, if it's true, if there's 1.4 million Chinese corpses hidden by the genius cretins, what does that say about the US mortality rate?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
So lets believe 4-chan. Quick question, if it's true, if there's 1.4 million Chinese corpses hidden by the genius cretins, what does that say about the US mortality rate?

We are no longer #1?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I don't know a thing about 4-chan as to whether to trust it or not. So I have no idea what that says about US mortality rates.

I would think US mortality rates so far would say most about US mortality rates over a longer run than anything that happened, or might or might not have happened, in China.

And you are calling the Chinese 'genius cretins' now? Not terribly respectful.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know a thing about 4-chan as to whether to trust it or not.

And yet, here you are, trusting it.

And you are calling the Chinese 'genius cretins' now? Not terribly respectful.

I surely am not doing that.

Let's take the people that demolished the Twin towers on 9/11 and pretended it was planes:
Genius - after 20 years, not a hint of a whiff of one single name of anyone that laid the charges, pushed a plunger, or did any of the doing needed to actually demolish a building. Not one. That's a diabolical level of evil genius planning, right there.
Cretin - So bad at the cover up any lay person with no knowledge of buildings or planes can see it was a demolition by drawing a red arrow on a low resolution photograph.

In the same vein:
Genius - No sign of the corpses, no grieving relatives, no direct personal evidence of any of the 1.4 million corpses, a genius of planning.
Cretin - Used public crematoriums, got the urns off ebay, and cancelled all their phone contracts.

Most of the conspiracy theories could only have been pulled off by people that are simultaneously geniuses and cretins. Mostly, they're geniuses at covering up the actual evidence that would convince a sane person, and cretins in the "I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those gosh-darned kids" kind of way.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of the conspiracy theories could only have been pulled off by people that are simultaneously geniuses and cretins. Mostly, they're geniuses at covering up the actual evidence that would convince a sane person, and cretins in the "I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those gosh-darned kids" kind of way.

This is no commentary on the China situation, but governments have pulled off years long clandestine operations and cover-ups on a huge scale. And some of the participants could fairly be called sick geniuses. Mk Ultra was carried out by the USA for instance.

When the CIA ran a LSD sex-house in San Francisco

So the CIA authorized covert mind and behavior control programs. Drugs were given to people deemed expendable, including North Korean POWs, mental patients, prisoners, addicts and prostitutes. Before the programs were shot down, hundreds of scientists would work on them.

Gottlieb soon hired White, the narcotics agent and former OSS captain, to run two “safe houses” for LSD testing in Greenwich Village. White administered LSD, knockout drops and marijuana to his unwitting “guests” using food, drinks and cigarettes, then tried to get them to talk.

Yet from 1955 to 1965, this building was the site of “Operation Midnight Climax” — a top-secret mind-control program in which CIA agents used hookers to lure unsuspecting johns from North Beach bars to what they called “the pad,” then dosed the men with LSD and observed the X-rated goings-on through a two-way mirror while sitting on a portable toilet swilling martinis.

White later recalled, “I toiled wholeheartedly in the vineyards because it was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill, cheat, steal, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the All-Highest?”

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This is no commentary on the China situation, but governments have pulled off years long clandestine operations and cover-ups on a huge scale. And some of the participants could fairly be called sick geniuses. Mk Ultra was carried out by the USA for instance.

When the CIA ran a LSD sex-house in San Francisco

Paywall prevent access.

So the CIA authorized covert mind and behavior control programs. Drugs were given to people deemed expendable, including North Korean POWs, mental patients, prisoners, addicts and prostitutes. Before the programs were shot down, hundreds of scientists would work on them.

Did they name any of these scientists?

Gottlieb soon hired White, the narcotics agent and former OSS captain, to run two “safe houses” for LSD testing in Greenwich Village. White administered LSD, knockout drops and marijuana to his unwitting “guests” using food, drinks and cigarettes, then tried to get them to talk.

Looks like they did, so here we have an event where the people that did the deed and the people they did it on are publicly known.

Quick question: Any layperson, like myself, ever denied this op, or called it a conspiracy theory? I mean it's actually listed on the CIA website:

FOIA | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

I'm not denying governments have done bad stuff and then covered it up. I'm questioning why som mayny people are willing to believe the Chinese government hid 1.4 million corpses based on 4chan expreoplating urn sales in a large city that was on lockdown for a month.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paywall prevent access.

Did they name any of these scientists?

Looks like they did, so here we have an event where the people that did the deed and the people they did it on are publicly known.

Quick question: Any layperson, like myself, ever denied this op, or called it a conspiracy theory? I mean it's actually listed on the CIA website:

FOIA | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

I'm not denying governments have done bad stuff and then covered it up. I'm questioning why som mayny people are willing to believe the Chinese government hid 1.4 million corpses based on 4chan expreoplating urn sales in a large city that was on lockdown for a month.

That is the nice thing about government illegal secret programs. They are all out in the open, right on the CIA site--years after the fact that is, once the congressional oversight groups stumble onto the program while investigating other abuses (CIA spying on citizens). Up until that point they were just complaints by victims downplayed by the establishment.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That is the nice thing about government illegal secret programs. They are all out in the open, right on the CIA site--years after the fact that is, once the congressional oversight groups stumble onto the program while investigating other abuses (CIA spying on citizens). Up until that point they were just complaints by victims downplayed by the establishment.

Evidence please. I mean, specifically, evidence that at some point MK Ultra was just complaints by victims.

Also, I'd like to point out that in Conspiracy Theories, it's never the victims that are complaining. It's laysplaining by people in no way involved.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/olson_documents.pdf

This series of memos from 1975 show correspondence within the executive branch, trying to explain the best way to spin information about the death of a government scientist so that the widow doesn't sue the country for more money.

It includes some familiar names, Dick Cheney and
Don Rumsfeld.

Later the information on interrogation techniques derived from the MK Ultra programs informed manuals on enhanced interrogation, ultimately culminating in the Bush torture program.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Looking at the statistics that show the U.S. already far ahead of China on total cases and even more so Italy ahead of China, one has to wonder what gives? However, China did execute a massive lock down of the infected region, so that might have kept the case count lower than expected.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status