May 29, 2013
St. Louis, MO
✟15,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anyone care to join me in prayer?

Lord, please help the leaders work towards resolution in regards to the US government shutdown. Also help the people affected by it. Show us Your mercy and grace. In Christ's Name, Amen.

1 Tim. 2:1-4 "I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."

C

christsoccer

Lord, please help the leaders work towards resolution in regards to the US government shutdown. Also help the people affected by it. Show us Your mercy and grace. In Christ's Name, Amen.

1 Tim. 2:1-4 "I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."

Praying for this
:groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, move the hearts of the politicians and give them wisdom in what they need to do. Give them guidance and allow them to know that what they vote for will affect a lot of people that count on them. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
I am not American. however I will join in prayer for your beautiful country. Dear Lord & Heavenly father, please allow this shutdown to be resolved soon. May the impact and losses be minimal to both USA and the rest of the world. In Your name, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Amen. Praying in agreement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.