Urgent: Japan hit by 8.9 quake. Tsunami threatens many countries.

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Let us pray for Japan as a Great Earthquake (8.9) has hit there less than two hours ago. Massive waves coming into shores there. Many other countries' shores threatened by Tsunami approaching coastal areas. This includes Hawaii.

Lord, have mercy.
Lord, come to the aid of the millions who will be affected by these events.

Lord, hear our prayers! :groupray:

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Oh man! I got beaten upon posting this prayer thread but I would like to show this:
Video of the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan - NYTimes.com

OH MY LORD AND GOD!!! SAVE THEM!

I'm riding in to the thread to pray for our Japanese brothers and sisters there! And also, the entire Japanese people who are there in the destruction site as well as the nearby places.

Upvote 0

kericson

Servant
Oct 9, 2010
New Jersey, USA
Visit site
✟20,972.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father I pray You will bring peace to Japan and protect the other countries in danger. I pray You will send the angels to minister to those in Japan. Reveal Your love and strength to them. Let them know You are real and help them recover from all this suffering. Please provide aid to this country through Your people and let Your name be glorified through this tragedy. Like children we don't understand why all this is happening on the earth. I trust You with this and know You are still in control.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Reactions: pilgrimgal
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Loving Father God, watch over these people who are suffering and those grieving today. My daughter said 300 are dead in Japan from the crisis, loving Jesus, help those who are emotionally devastated and those overcome by fear, shock and grief. Amen.

Upvote 0

Almond Joy

Dec 23, 2010
United States
Visit site
✟15,225.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you sooo much for keeping my country in your prayers... I did not see this thread and I posted a thread without seeing there was one already.... I know Jesus said there would be these earthquakes in divers places as a sign of the beginning of signs of the last days Matt. 24:7 There has been so many huge devastating earthquakes in so many places.... It makes me wonder.... My heart cries out for these many tragedies.... Lord help us all to be prepared and on watch... Help us to be bold witnesses and thank you for sending your many laborers...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pilgrimgal

Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Just received word via facebook that my longtime friend with YWAM on the Big Island of Hawaii is alright. She and others were evacuated to higher ground. She reports damage to the shore areas and roads but her house is okay. She is back home now. I am thanking God for this and the safety of others in Hawaii. Continuing to pray for the people who are suffering in Japan. My family and I lived through the Good Friday earthquake in Alaska in 1964.

"Lord, have mercy and come to their help..act sovereignly to prevent grave harm from the nuclear plant breakdown. Believing in you, trusting in you, and praying in your powerful name..Jesus! :amen:

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I know Jesus said there would be these earthquakes in divers places as a sign of the beginning of signs of the last days Matt. 24:7
Yes, but diverse places aren't supposed to be your home! :o
friend with YWAM on the Big Island of Hawaii is alright. ...lived through the Good Friday earthquake in Alaska in 1964.

Lord, have mercy and come to their help..act sovereignly to prevent grave harm from the nuclear plant breakdown. Believing in you, trusting in you, and praying in your powerful name..Jesus!
Glad you were able to hear from her so soon.

Reactions: pilgrimgal
Upvote 0

pilgrimgal

Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Continuing to trust in the mercy and compassion of our Mighty LORD to come to the aid of the people in Japan..I :prayer: with this scripture in mind:

"The seas have lifted up, O LORD,
the seas have lifted up their voice;
the seas have lifted up their pounding waves
Mightier than the thunder of the great waters,
...mightier than the breakers of the sea
...the LORD on high is mighty." (Psalm 93:3-4)

:pray:

Upvote 0