Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I felt the need to post this. In the other thread, I asked a question (I don't even remember how long ago) about why Rhema pastors are not accountable. In that thread I told of my experiences within a Rhema church were the Pastor had gone astray, stole the wife of another man, and yet continued to pastor his church.

As time went on his church slowly dried up and closed its doors last year. As I look back at the events of the church's fall, I realize that this Pastor was held accountable. Maybe not to Rhema, but to God Himself. God in His justice removed that pastor from his office much like Saul was removed from his office. It's simply a matter of God's timing verse man's.

Personally, I'm glad this minister is no longer in office although I weep for the deception that has grabbed him and held him. I pray for him often and ask for my brothers and sisters here to do the same. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jedi.Kep

Jul 30, 2009
Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Any time a faith church takes a blow, it hurts all of us. I'll be praying for the healing of this
part of the body of Christ.

God bless! :)

Here's the beauty of it. Most of the sheep of that church moved on and love the churches they are now involved in. I've talked with most of them and they are very happy, spiritually healthy and you can see the joy on thier faces. It is really neat to see and I am very happy for what God has done to take care of the 'scattered sheep' of that flock.

The minister? Who knows. Last I heard, they had planned on moving to Vegas. When I heard that I thought, Vegas? Nothing like backsliding as far as you can! Sheesh!

Upvote 0