• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Update; Jerry Shane

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by forjesus, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forjesus

forjesus Humble Servant

+17
    Christian
    I just wanted to update all those who have been in prayer for Jerry, He was supposed to have gotten to come home two days ago but he got a fever from some infection. If it be Gods will he will come home today. They are going to release him after 16 days in the hospital. He is doing alot better, but i ask that you continue to pray for this young boy. He and his family has been through so much, and still have a fight ahead of them. I know, and trust that the Lord can heal him so lets pray; Father I humbly approach your throne of grace and uplift the name of Jerry Shane to you, and father i pray that you strenghten this young boy, and his family. Father it says in Psalms 103, that you forgive all our iniquities, and heal all our diseases, and i call upon your healing power for Jerry, bless him father with your love, and mercy, and heal his body i pray In Christ name AMEN

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Amen! I stand in agreement with your prayer for Jerry.

I will also continue to pray for him.

Thank you for the update.

3. Sharky

Sharky Rockin dude!

+154
    Christian
    I will be praying for him. Sorry because i didn't know what happened to him. I might have missed the post somewhere.

4. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+5
    Father I stand in agreement with this prayer :pray:

5. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    I am adding my agreement with this prayer as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.