✟17,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a post from The Conspiracy Archives page on Facebook:

"The CIA, FEMA and other US Government Agencies predict US population to collapse by 275 million in 8 years.

USA population in 2017: About 325 Million

USA Population in 2025 Prediction: 54 million...

FEMA, the CIA, the Department of Defense and other government agencies are "predicting" an insane apocalypse in the USA which will kill millions of people, and decrease the US population by over 250 million people....

If you go to www.deagel.com and go to the bottom and click countries, and then click 2025 forecast, look at the insane population decreases in most of the Western countries.

They even wrote a note at the bottom because people were freaking out about their prediction. And they explained exactly how they got it and they stand by their numbers saying they are based on international data and predictions from verifiable sources...."

http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Thoughts? I find this highly disturbing.

• Informative
Reactions: Alicia Schout

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm, I have worked with FEMA and the DoD for over twenty years and have not heard a peep about this. I guess that there are two choices, I can stock up on food, water and ammo or I can continue to live my life and not worry about it. Decisions, decisions…

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

"The CIA, FEMA and other US Government Agencies predict US population to collapse by 275 million in 8 years.

FEMA, the CIA, the Department of Defense and other government agencies are "predicting" an insane apocalypse in the USA which will kill millions of people, and decrease the US population by over 250 million people....

If you go to www.deagel.com and go to the bottom and click countries, and then click 2025 forecast, look at the insane population decreases in most of the Western countries.

They even wrote a note at the bottom because people were freaking out about their prediction. And they explained exactly how they got it and they stand by their numbers saying they are based on international data and predictions from verifiable sources...."

the problem is mainly spiritual, regardless of what solution the governmental and other suchlike structures would find... (even if, God forbid, many rulers would prefer there to be a war in which millions/billions of people kill each other/die, the problem is mainly spiritual and the spiritual servants are the ones that should resolve it rather than everyone should rely only on the solution of political rulers)

if Jesus and His disciples relied primarily on the solution of humans, would They save so many people?!

Blessings

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

While there have been hurricanes and fires 275 MILLION in eight years is a LOT of people ( especially when we have people coming over and being born, so it is not as if the population stays at a certain level. I guess we will find out in eight years time.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

My response might seem odd but hear me out. We were told to watch the signs so that we would know the times in which we live. Not the details, not the exact minutes, but the times in which we live. At the same time we have been called to do a work for God. Not sure what any one persons calling is... teacher, preacher, deacon, broom pusher.... coffee maker.. prayer warrior.... whatever it is... we need to do it as best we can until we can no longer do it.

When we see stories like this, which we CANNOT CONFIRM.... it does two things. It causes us to place an evil motive onto a people who may or may not be evil, and it distracts us from doing what we should be doing. We can't control when and if Yellowstone erupts, when North Korea shoots a missile, when an Earthquake occurs, nothing. All we can do is make the most of each moment and love God and family like we never have before. Because in the end, God is in control and if we have to lose our lives today then we will be resurrected tomorrow (so to speak).

One last thought... in the last couple of years we have heard that an asteroid would hit the Atlantic, that people in the line of the recent eclipse would have been zapped by HAARP (for what, I don't know... maybe turning us into zombies to harvest brains for the government because they clearly need new brains :) ) and planet X and this and that and the other thing. Distractions... fear inducing distractions that we need to ignore and focus on God and family.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You can watch conspiracy video after conspiracy video and they all have a theme of deceptive destruction of one sort or another . And the point is to make money. Each time you click on one you just gave them 2 cents or some such amount. The solution is simple, forget that stuff and put your faith in the Lord and just live your life.

You know those videos with the forced closings of Walmart stores so FEMA can set up inside ? We had one close here locally ( we only have four of them within 20 miles of our house LOL)and it had the cameras and lock down, some fencing etc. Ya, because they built a whole new facility in the next town over and moved to that place. Right now they are using the parking facility at the old one for spill over parking to a water slide park next door. And I believe they are due to rent the space out to two big discount chain stores, the interior has been split off to facilitate that and I believe i saw a sign there last time I went by for a furniture outfit.. But it's been shut for 2 years at least and looked abandoned and suspicious I suppose to the right mind wanting to dream something into it.. Someone could make up a huge conspiracy story over it meanwhile if they wanted to turn a few bucks over on youtube. Especially if they got film of a military vehicle cutting through the lot to get to Wendy's LOL. Dub that in with police directing traffic for the water park and you got a bunch of real winner footage for all the end time theory suckers out there looking for something to worry over !

I know a guy who about 6, maybe even 10 years ago quit a good job, sold his house and belongings since he wasn't going to need it in what ever rapture event was coming at that time. Guess what, he's still here, in debt up to his eye balls, renting a place he can't afford to live in . And since he is older now he doesn't fit the new hire market in his field anymore.. Brilliant move. Besides that the devil plays tricks in his head and he thinks he has some kind of prophetic messages going on from God. Don't Let That Happen To You, whoever you are ! If something is causing confusion in your life you can pretty well figure it isn't from God.

Now all that said, are we living in the end times ? Absolutely. But we aren't to worry about it, we are instructed to not worry about it. We basically have been in end times since Jesus went to heaven and the end might be today or 1000 years further in the future. We can't be concerned about that just be ready spiritually.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is a post from The Conspiracy Archives page on Facebook

I find this highly disturbing.
If you find rubish like this disturbing stop looking at it.

Face a basic Fact. NO ONE knows when Jesus is coming again.
So every attempt at saying 'Look he is coming soon!' is, by the basic fact that we don't know when he is coming, wrong.

Rather than attempt to second guess God, spend your time more profitably learning about him and how to tell others about him.
For if Jesus is coming soon, it is important to tell others.

Upvote 0

Ajflyguy7

Aug 12, 2017
Central Coast, California
✟23,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

It's a conspiracy theory, why would anyone take it seriously? I highly doubt these agencies are predicting anything like this. If they were, it would be classified at the highest level, not broadcast in a YouTube video. Don't worry, Jesus isn't returning. People have been claiming that for almost 2000 years now and they have all been wrong and will continue to be wrong. Oh no, there is going to be an apocalypse, the Earth really is flat, chemtrails do exist, and 9/11 was an inside job! What are we going to do!!! Oh wait, they are all made up, ignorant conspiracies.

Upvote 0

sometimesthewolf

Aug 24, 2017
The Desert
✟17,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you find rubish like this disturbing stop looking at it.

Face a basic Fact. NO ONE knows when Jesus is coming again.
So every attempt at saying 'Look he is coming soon!' is, by the basic fact that we don't know when he is coming, wrong.

Rather than attempt to second guess God, spend your time more profitably learning about him and how to tell others about him.
For if Jesus is coming soon, it is important to tell others.

I mean, honestly, if it wasn't for videos from supposed "paranoid nuts" speaking about stuff like this and connecting symbology, I wouldn't have been interested in becoming a Christian in the first place. Of course people sitting around in their homes desperately making predictions shouldn't be considered significant and serious sources, but at the same time, there is an objective truth somewhere, and the reality is that we do live in a nightmarescape, with evil people in charge.

Upvote 0

sometimesthewolf

Aug 24, 2017
The Desert
✟17,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's a conspiracy theory, why would anyone take it seriously? I highly doubt these agencies are predicting anything like this. If they were, it would be classified at the highest level, not broadcast in a YouTube video. Don't worry, Jesus isn't returning. People have been claiming that for almost 2000 years now and they have all been wrong and will continue to be wrong. Oh no, there is going to be an apocalypse, the Earth really is flat, chemtrails do exist, and 9/11 was an inside job! What are we going to do!!! Oh wait, they are all made up, ignorant conspiracies.

Meh, I used think it was BS too. I mean, flat earth is a stretch, but the other stuff? You can't be that naive to think the government is some benign institution that loves us and only wants the best for us. I didn't seek our Christianity because I find it comforting. On the contrary, I'd much rather embrace nihilism.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
reality is that we do live in a nightmarescape, with evil people in charge.
It is great that an interest in the 'end times' brought you to know Jesus.
Yes this world is ruled by the prince of darkness, our task is to bring light into a dark world.
We don't need to worry about what or when it will end, for it will end when God determines it will and Jesus comes to take us to be with him.

That is why I'm so dismisive of these so called prophets.

Jesus is in charge of us, yes we might suffer because we are his ( I certainly hope that we don't. ) but nothing can take us away from him.
Trust in him and live for him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums