Unto every one which has shall be given; and from him that has not, even that he has shall be taken away from him...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟75,850.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The Lord sends out His messengers ….our brothers in Christ….to speak/teach His words of life and spirit to those who will hear.

Their words shall be “new” (the meaning of “youth” in 1st Timothy 4). It will be Christ's interpretation of the Scriptures which will be "new" to those who have been hearing only earthly man's "private interpretation" of the Bible.

Let no man despise your “youth”…that is, newness of what they teach….as they are to behave in righteousness in public towards those who will hear or WILL NOT HEAR them.

1Ti 4:11-16 KJV
(11) These things command and teach.
(12) Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

They will give attendance….PUBLIC attendance…to reading the Scriptures until Christ's light dawns in the hearts of those who will hear.

(13) Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
(14) Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
(15) Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
(16) Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Those sent out by Him will be “strangers” to us….but we must not be forgetful to entertain/being hospitable toward them and their words (His messages spoken from Heaven).

Heb 13:1-2 KJV
(1) Let brotherly love continue.
(2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

We are take heed on how we hear…for more (knowledge) shall be given. We are to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ by doing so.

When the Lord “opens His mouth and teaches us”, then blessed (happy) are those who are poor in “spirit”…that is, poor in breath…towards what they hear. His disciples....that is, His learners/pupils...will rejoice in what they hear Him teaching.

They use their breath sparingly to speak fewvwords towards His teaching them as He opens up His mouth to interpret the “dark sayings” of the biblical saints.

Mat 5:1-3 KJV
(1) And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
(2) And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
(3) Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Those "beloved brothers" who will hear have these attributes: they are quick to hear and slow to speak (poor in breath/spirit) and slow to wrath. They will lay apart all of the “superfluity” of the many words that will want to come out of the mouth which comes out of an abundance of the evil heart.

Jas 1:19-21 KJV
(19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
(20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
(21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

The church in “Philadelphia”….meaning those people who let “brotherly love continue”… will use “little strength” in their words towards the “open door” ….the open mouth that will speak His words to the churches. They will speak few words.

They will keep His Word and will not deny His name or authority as they will have brotherly love (as commanded by Him) and will keep their mouths shut towards the “open door” of the mouth that speaks to them. Kings will "shut their mouths" towards the hearing of His open door.

Rev 3:7-8 KJV
(7) And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
(8) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

The “open door” is the “door of utterance” that speaks the mystery of Christ. The “open door” of utterance speaks the manifest mystery of Christ….the true gospel of Christ (in contrast to those who do not understand nor speak the good news in truth). Satan and his ministers have kept the meaning hidden in the "bonds" of man's earthly understanding.

Col 4:3-4 KJV
(3) Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
(4) That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.

We must hear and keep our mouths shut towards the hearing of the “open door” that speaks the Word of Truth. Be “poor in spirit”…poor in breath….poor in words. Our mouths must be used for “little strength” when using words.

Let your “yes” be yes or your “no” be no towards what one hears. Any more words that will come out of the mouth comes from the evil in the heart.

Mat 5:37 KJV
(37) But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Out of the abundance of the heart does the mouth speak. We must use few words...."little strength" in those words.

Mat 12:34-37 KJV
(34) O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
(35) A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

By our words shall we be justified and by our words shall we be condemned. We must be quick to hear His interpretation of the Scriptures rather than be hasty in speaking many words against it.

(36) But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
(37) For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

In the multitude of words (towards the hearing of the “open door”), sin is present but he that shall refrain his lips from speaking is wise.

Pro 10:19 KJV
(19) In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

Be quick to hear (the revealed Word of Truth)….be “more ready to hear” …than to give the “sacrifice of fools” with the calves of their lips…that is, speaking many words before God. Those who use a multitude of words do not think that they are doing evil ….even though they are.

Ecc 5:1-3 KJV
(1) Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.

Be slow to speak….be not rash with your mouth. Even in you heart, do not be quick to utter anything before God.

(2) Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
(3) For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

We are to fear God and keep His commandments instead of speaking many words because we don’t agree with what is being said in the Spirit of Truth.

Ecc 5:7 KJV
(7) For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

We must manifest our faith by doing well towards the hearing of His “open door” of utterance .

Some will hear and become full of wrath as the church in “Sardis” (meaning “red ones”). The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God. We must overcome our wrath.

Just professing our faith in Him without manifesting good works is “dead”. We must show forth also our faith in Him in well doing even when our answer is “no” towards what we hear the Spirit saying through the “open door” of utterance.

Rev 3:1-4 KJV
(1) And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead

We are to be “watchful”…that is, AWAKE…to His righteousness. Having faith in Christ without doing what He says is “dead” faith.

We must awake and cast off the works of darkness (the contentions, the envy and strife, the wrath) and do well. Manifesting good works completes our faith. Our works are made perfect or complete before God by doing so.

(2) Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
(3) Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Some will overcome their wrath (red) and not trample upon (in their evil words and false accusations) those who are sent by Him to speak His interpretation of the Scriptures in the Spirit of Truth.

They will not defile their garments with the blood of others (by trampling them down verbally) that many will speak evil of but will instead manifest their good works (the white garment signifies outward good works).

(4) Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

He that overcomes (their wrath) will not sin. They will not speak a multitude of words in their wrath but will instead manifest their good works (the outward white garment). We wear garments outwardly…and so we must manifest our faith outwardly for all to see.

Rev 3:5-6 KJV
(5) He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
(6) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

We must manifest our faith in Him. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works (manifesting faith in Him). Those who “put it under a bushel” hide their faith in Him.

Mat 5:15-16 KJV
(15) Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

(16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

We must manifest our faith….depending on the measure of faith that was given to us by Him. We have been given a measure of faith by Him in our hearts but we must use that faith to do well.

He expects us to manifest our faith within our hearts when He comes to open up the Scriptures to us to our hearing ears. If we hide our faith….laying up the “pound” in a napkin….then what little we had gets removed from us.

Luk 19:20-27 KJV
(20) And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
(21) For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

A man that hides his faith in his heart without manifesting the faith outwards that was given by measure to him by God inwardly shall be judged by what comes out of his own mouth.

(22) And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
(23) Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
(24) And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
(25) (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

Everyone which haves (manifesting their faith in Him) shall be given more.

(26) For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
(27) But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

JohnD70X7

Feb 10, 2021
Southwest
✟56,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Unto every one which has shall be given; and from him that has not, even that he has shall be taken away from him...​

1. all people living do not realize the extent of Grace God has given
  2. for once we pass on / enter into the hereafter, the potential for salvation is taken from those who did not accept it in this life
  3. all the evil we could have been cursed with was held back and is from that point not held back
  4. bowing the knee to Christ and confessing he is YHVH to the glory of God the Father will no longer save after one has passed into the hereafter without having done so in this life...
  5. everything good, everything life sustaining, every breath, every heartbeat, every drop of rain, ray of sunshine are all from the LORD fairly equally across the board for the potential in every life to believe in Jesus and be saved for all eternity.
It thoroughly disgusts me when people say God is unfair, unjust...

Upvote 0

Stephen3141

Mar 14, 2023
Southwest
✟39,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
41 Peter said, “Lord, are you telling this parable for us or for all?” 42 And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom his master will set over his household, to give them their portion of food at the proper time? 43 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 44 Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 45 But if that servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed in coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk, 46 the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and put him with the unfaithful. 47 And that servant who knew his master’s will but did not get ready or act according to his will, will receive a severe beating. 48 But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.
The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016), Lk 12:41–48.

This seems to be referring to those who have been given positions of responsibility, in the household of God.
The person given great responsibility, will be held more strictly accountable by God.

3 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.
The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016), Jas 3:1.

I think that the meaning of this passage deals with God-given gifts, and the degree to which the person is faithful in using them.

Upvote 0

Stephen3141

Mar 14, 2023
Southwest
✟39,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
41 Peter said, “Lord, are you telling this parable for us or for all?” 42 And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom his master will set over his household, to give them their portion of food at the proper time? 43 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 44 Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 45 But if that servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed in coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk, 46 the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and put him with the unfaithful. 47 And that servant who knew his master’s will but did not get ready or act according to his will, will receive a severe beating. 48 But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.
The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016), Lk 12:41–48.

This seems to be referring to those who have been given positions of responsibility, in the household of God.
The person given great responsibility, will be held more strictly accountable by God.

3 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.
The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016), Jas 3:1.

I think that the meaning of this passage deals with God-given gifts, and the degree to which the person is faithful in using them.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
God could take away gifts from Christian who waste it. In judges, Samson kept playing games with the heathen, particularly delilah. And God took away his gift.
Matthew chapter 25:23. Parable of the Talents. God rewards faithful servants. But a lazy or negligent servant God will take back that gift. God will not give the negligent servant a position in His millennium kingdom.

Upvote 0