Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ... So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them."

May God grant the request of your heart. :prayer:

Reactions: Tarika
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Lifting you up to Abba, sister in Christ, and daughter of the Most High God. Even as He brings into place, in His timing, your future and your hope that will manifest itself visibly when the time is right.

Father in Your plans for Tarika, may she see a glimpse of Your hand at work in her life that bears witness to Your working out for good, all things, in the name of Jesus the Christ, Your only begotten Son, of You the living God, the God of the living, amen.

(((hug)))

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You. I ask that You be her Provision, Hope, Strength and Courage. I pray that You will intervene, meet every need and minister to her. You know what the need is Father, please be in control and let all go according to Your perfect will. Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers, and for saints that pray, in Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father i lift our sister up to You, our Abba, with all my brothers and sisters, for You have the best plans for her, although unseen at the moment...comfort and cheer her heart and soul, and give her rest when needed, other times, just pick her up and carry her, for we do get so weary, Abba...keep her safe in the shelter of Your wings, in the name of Jesus the Christ, Your only begotten Son, amen.

Upvote 0