California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unity between people can only come from the search for righteousness from those involved...

For righteousness alone can be the unifier in the nature of things... Because righteousness is alone that thing that is right in any and all circumstances of life..

For if righteousness is not that thing that is between the parties, own will or self will will be that which is elevated to be the unifier... And own will can never be the unifier because there are always two or more own will’s when people are involved, because people bring their own will with them...

This is a playing out of why deny or dying to self is so necessary in not only our walks with Christ, but in our very lives in this world... For own will is that will that elevates itself above righteousness or that which is right, which will can never be in agreement with another own will because own will demands that it have the preeminence...

Own will can capitulate to another own will, but one or the other own will will always be elevated above the other.. The search for righteousness solves this issue by setting aside own will for what is righteousness and truth in the issue...

Be blessed all in the search for righteousness in all our doings...

A fellow searcher, Not me