United States Courts have struck down over 50 Trump attempts to overturn election

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seems like only yesterday that the left had no confidence in the legal system. Things sure do change fast.
I'm not left. Except in the general sense that 100% of people have both left and right aspects to their views. Also, I don't put special trust in being centrist. Instead, some useful things are on the right, on the left, in the middle, but none of them are worthy of ultimate trust or hope or faith. Only the Lord is worthy of faith/trust/hope.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not left. Except in the general sense that 100% of people have both left and right aspects to their views. Also, I don't put special trust in being centrist. Instead, some useful things are on the right, on the left, in the middle, but none of them are worthy of ultimate trust or hope or faith. Only the Lord is worthy of faith/trust/hope.

I definitely agree with you on that. We should all be more worried about God and less focused on the world.

• Winner
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I definitely agree with you on that. We should all be more worried about God and less focused on the world.
So true. A common dangerous moment for any Christian is if a politician or preacher or person comes along that is saying the things they most like to hear, so that it becomes a temptation to put faith/trust/hope in that person, that mortal man/woman. Even if they do good, they can't really do the good we need. Only the Lord is the source of the true good that we need.

• Agree
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So true. A common dangerous moment for any Christian is if a politician or preacher or person comes along that is saying the things they most like to hear, so that it becomes a temptation to put faith/trust/hope in that person, that mortal man/woman. Even if they do good, they can't really do the good we need. Only the Lord is the source of the true good that we need.

Just look at all the comments. This is definitely getting us all, we'll at least me, off track from what's important. The Bible warned about this.

• Useful
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0