• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Unique In Christ

Discussion in 'Spiritual Formation & Disciplines' started by Minister Monardo, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Minister Monardo

Minister Monardo Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,131
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    1 Corinthians 12:11 All of one and the same Spirit working all things,
    distributing to each an individual by He Will.

Only in these words can one ever hope to be Truly original and unique.
    In Christ we become our true self.

Job Proclaims the Unique nature of God
    Job 23:
    But He knows the way that I take; He has tested me,
    I shall come forth as gold.
    11 My foot has held fast to His steps; I have kept His way and not turned aside.
    12 I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the
    words of His mouth more than my necessary food.
    13 But He is unique, and who can make Him change? And whatever His soul
    desires, that He does.
    14 For He performs what is appointed for me, and all such things are with Him.

James reflects on these words: “but He is unique, and who can make Him change?”
    James 1:
    Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the
    Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
    Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a
    kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

In This Truth We are Destined To Walk
    Romans 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to
    the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Ephesians 4:
    that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows
    corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
    23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
    24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God,
    in true righteousness and holiness.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SANTOSO

SANTOSO Well-Known Member

+648
    Indonesia
    Christian
    Married
    This is what Charles Spurgeon said:

I would be nothing but what he makes me,
    I would have nothing but what he gives me,....

So what I am is what the Lord makes me in His image of His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ.