private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Seems at least everyone agrees you did not so I wouldn't worry about that, but as for some of the definitions being given here for "Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit" you'll need to double check us all against what the bible says it is. See, if we understand exactly what the bible says on a issue, we can better figure out for ourselves if there even is an issue.

Since you have an answer to you basic question, in that you are not guilty, I suppose my advice is more for future reference, and so you don't believe everything you hear to be true just because someone says it is.
The bible says whoever SPEAKS against the hs should not be forgiven. I think if you speak against the hs you really know you are doing that and don't do it as a accident and unknowninly + ocd. I think who speaks against the holy spirit really SPEAKS and don't say something accidentally or unknowninly or something whit ocd. So conclusion I did not do it :) :) ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Ing Bee

Son of Encouragement
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2018
East Bay
✟78,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I did not do it? I accept jesus as my saviour I LOVE HIM HE IS OUR LORD
Hi Kian-vg,
The passage you are thinking of is Matthew 12:22-32.

In the story, Jesus has just healed a spiritually-oppressed man who was blind and mute. Such a powerful act of goodness and healing could only be done by the power of God, right? As it turns out, the religious leaders were opposed to Jesus's teaching. Specifically, he was rejecting many of the man-made laws that they based their self-righteous authority upon. Rather than admit that he might actually be who he claimed to be, the Anointed Son of God, they decide that his healing power comes NOT from God, but from Satan.

Jesus then points out how ridiculous that is before saying that whoever blasphemes the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Blasphemy is slander, saying lies about someone to damage their reputation. Saying that the Holy Spirit's acts of healing through Jesus is actually Satan's doing is slander.

Think of how much hatred someone would have to have toward Jesus to overlook an amazing miracle of healing by God's power and say that it's actually evil, demonic power! Such a person would never come to Jesus for forgiveness because they don't want him to be who he claims to be! They don't want to have to bend their knee and follow him as their king. They would rather lie about something so obviously good than admit that they were wrong about Jesus.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is not a matter of accidentally saying something; it is a heart attitude that looks at good things the Holy Spirit has accomplished through Jesus and instead call them evil and demonically empowered.

I hope that helps. Read Matthew 12:22-32 and you're anxiety will be put to rest.

• Agree
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Skawk”

Aug 15, 2019
private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Kian-vg,
The passage you are thinking of is Matthew 12:22-32.

In the story, Jesus has just healed a spiritually-oppressed man who was blind and mute. Such a powerful act of goodness and healing could only be done by the power of God, right? As it turns out, the religious leaders were opposed to Jesus's teaching. Specifically, he was rejecting many of the man-made laws that they based their self-righteous authority upon. Rather than admit that he might actually be who he claimed to be, the Anointed Son of God, they decide that his healing power comes NOT from God, but from Satan.

Jesus then points out how ridiculous that is before saying that whoever blasphemes the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Blasphemy is slander, saying lies about someone to damage their reputation. Saying that the Holy Spirit's acts of healing through Jesus is actually Satan's doing is slander.

Think of how much hatred someone would have to have toward Jesus to overlook an amazing miracle of healing by God's power and say that it's actually evil, demonic power! Such a person would never come to Jesus for forgiveness because they don't want him to be who he claims to be! They don't want to have to bend their knee and follow him as their king. They would rather lie about something so obviously good than admit that they were wrong about Jesus.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is not a matter of accidentally saying something; it is a heart attitude that looks at good things the Holy Spirit has accomplished through Jesus and instead call them evil and demonically empowered.

I hope that helps. Read Matthew 12:22-32 and you're anxiety will be put to rest.
Thank you. I know i did not do it god understands my ocd often when i pray to jesus and ask jesus to heal me from all the demonic spirits im scared i accidentally sayed that i said the HS is a demonic spirit what i not said and never going to say it is just my ocd what let me think/say these thing accidentally thats why i sayd it unknowninly.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟838,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hello I wonder if I have done the unforgivable sin. I wanted to say I love the holy spirit but I said I love my holy spirit. I said it more ignorantly and accidentally because now I no longer know exactly how and what I said it and whether I really said it or thought it. I had read somewhere that the unforgivable sin is to claim that you are god or are better of god. I am now a little worried that I have done the unforgivable sin and I really do not want that I love God I love Jesus and the holy spirit. it seems like I said it in a disastrous and accidental way and I didn't mean it. I really love god so much. and i would never really believe that i am better than god.

My friend, I am confident that you have not committed the unforgivable sin. The very fact that it bothers you that you might have committed such a sin is sufficient evidence to the contrary. God is love. God loves you. God's intentions for you are good. God is not trying to trick you.

The issue of the "unforgivable sin" is not an issue for those who are afraid of committing it. The unforgivable sin is a debatable concept, but I get the sense that if someone has committed the unforgivable sin that last thing they concern themselves with is whether or not they have committed the unforgivable sin. So, be at peace my friend. Trust the God who loves you. That is faith.

Upvote 0