private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello i was in bath and when i came ouy i say i hate allah because i thought satan whas allah and he creates the islam so people dont follow christ but later i found out allah is arabic for god and i love god and i have ocd it was just like i came out of bath and i said i hate allah. i love god and dont hate him i love the holy spirit and i love jesus did i do the unforgiveable sin i love god. Can i please get a clear answer. Thank you

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Allah is a god, but a false one.

According to 1 John, allah would actually be the demonic spirit of antichrist since Islam says God has no son.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world

Upvote 0

BrotherJJ

Jul 23, 2019
North America
✟166,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello i was in bath and when i came ouy i say i hate allah because i thought satan whas allah and he creates the islam so people dont follow christ but later i found out allah is arabic for god and i love god and i have ocd it was just like i came out of bath and i said i hate allah. i love god and dont hate him i love the holy spirit and i love jesus did i do the unforgiveable sin i love god. Can i please get a clear answer. Thank you

1st:
Allah of the Koran "IS NOT" The same God of Holy Bible
Surah 2:116. They say: (Allah) hath begotten a son" :Glory be to Him. """Nay""", to (Allah) alone belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders worship to Him
(DOES ALLAH HAVE A SON? """NAY""")

Surah 6:100. Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!
(ALLAH HAS NO SONS OR DAUGHTERS)

Surah 101. To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.
(ALLAH HAS NO SON)

Surah 9:30. The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah.s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth
(CHRIST IS NOT ALLAH'S SON)

Surah 10:68. They say: (Allah) hath begotten a son!" Glory be to Him! He is self sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! """""No warrant have ye for this! say ye about Allah what ye know not"""""?
(THOSE THAT CLAIM ALLAH HAS A SON. DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR TALING ABOUT)

Surah 17:111. Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"
(ALLAH BEGET NO SON)

Surah 18:4 """"Further, that He may warn those (also) who say"""", "(Allah) hath begotten a son":
(A WARNING!!! FOR ANYONE THAT SAYS: ALLAH HAS A BEGOTTEN SON)

5 No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. """It is a grievous thing that issues from their mouths as a saying what they say is nothing but falsehood"""!
(ANYONE THAT SAYS ALLAH HAS A BEGOTTEN SON. IS A GRIEVOUS LIAR)

6 Thou wouldst only, perchance, fret thyself to death, following after them, in grief, if they believe not in this Message.
(SAYING ALLAH HAS A BEGOTTEN SON IS WORTHY OF DEATH)

Surah 19:35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
(ALLAH BEGET NO SON)

Surah 88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"
(ALLAH BEGET NO SON)

89 """Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous""""!
(SAYING THAT ALLAH HAS A BEGOTTEN SON. IS A MONSTROUS LIE)

91. That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.
(ALLAH HAS NO SON)

92. For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.
(ALLAH BEGET NO SON)

Surah 23:91 """"Allah has never begotten a son"""
(CAN'T GET ANY CLEARER THEN THIS ONE)

Surah 39:4. Had Allah wished to take to Himself a son, He could have chosen whom He pleased out of those whom He doth create: but Glory be to Him! (He is above such things.) """"He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible"""".
(ALLAH HAS NO SON)

The Koran & Muslims are adamant that Allah: """DOES NOT HAVE A SON"""!

The "Allah" of the Muslim Koran. """IS NOT"" the God of the Holy Bible!

The God of the Holy Bible """""HAS A BEGOTTON SON"""""!

2ndly: The unforgiveable sin is to reject Christ's sin atoning sacrifice.

Jn 12:32 Jesus said; And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Jesus was in fact lifted up. So, everyone/ALL will be drawn. The Holy Spirit does the drawing. People that continue to reject God's grace until life's end. Will find themselves at the white throne judgement. Without Christ's sin atoning covering (they rejected) they will be condemned to eternal separation from God/Christ our creator.

I read your post, you said QUOTE: "i love god and dont hate him i love the holy spirit and i love jesus" end quote. You have nothing to fear or worry about. God loves you MORE!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Stealth Defender Of Holy Writ
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

According to 1 John, allah would actually be the demonic spirit of antichrist since Islam says God has no son.

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world
Great answer. I'm sure it's very encouraging to the OP.

Upvote 0

Skawk”

Aug 15, 2019
private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

What do u mean this is not a clear answer i believe that jesus is the son of god and was it a sin what i said? Now i know it is not the unforgiveable sin but whas it a sin what i said?

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Here is the unforgivable sin:

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Why?

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

If you have believed that, then the following applies to you...

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

All your trespasses have been forgiven, the unforgivable sin does not apply to you.

Because Romans 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

:)

Reactions: Skawk”
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What do u mean this is not a clear answer i believe that jesus is the son of god and was it a sin what i said? Now i know it is not the unforgiveable sin but whas it a sin what i said?
For it to have been a sin, you would have had to have a wrongful INTENTION. At that time, you did not even know that the Christians of the Middle East use the word as they do.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Skawk”

Aug 15, 2019
private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1st:
Allah of the Koran "IS NOT" The same God of Holy Bible
Surah 2:116. They say: (Allah) hath begotten a son" :Glory be to Him. """Nay""", to (Allah) alone belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders worship to Him
(DOES ALLAH HAVE A SON? """NAY""")

Surah 6:100. Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!
(ALLAH HAS NO SONS OR DAUGHTERS)

Surah 101. To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.
(ALLAH HAS NO SON)

Surah 9:30. The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah.s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth
(CHRIST IS NOT ALLAH'S SON)

Surah 10:68. They say: (Allah) hath begotten a son!" Glory be to Him! He is self sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! """""No warrant have ye for this! say ye about Allah what ye know not"""""?
(THOSE THAT CLAIM ALLAH HAS A SON. DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR TALING ABOUT)

Surah 17:111. Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"
(ALLAH BEGET NO SON)

Surah 18:4 """"Further, that He may warn those (also) who say"""", "(Allah) hath begotten a son":
(A WARNING!!! FOR ANYONE THAT SAYS: ALLAH HAS A BEGOTTEN SON)

5 No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. """It is a grievous thing that issues from their mouths as a saying what they say is nothing but falsehood"""!
(ANYONE THAT SAYS ALLAH HAS A BEGOTTEN SON. IS A GRIEVOUS LIAR)

6 Thou wouldst only, perchance, fret thyself to death, following after them, in grief, if they believe not in this Message.
(SAYING ALLAH HAS A BEGOTTEN SON IS WORTHY OF DEATH)

Surah 19:35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
(ALLAH BEGET NO SON)

Surah 88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"
(ALLAH BEGET NO SON)

89 """Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous""""!
(SAYING THAT ALLAH HAS A BEGOTTEN SON. IS A MONSTROUS LIE)

91. That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.
(ALLAH HAS NO SON)

92. For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.
(ALLAH BEGET NO SON)

Surah 23:91 """"Allah has never begotten a son"""
(CAN'T GET ANY CLEARER THEN THIS ONE)

Surah 39:4. Had Allah wished to take to Himself a son, He could have chosen whom He pleased out of those whom He doth create: but Glory be to Him! (He is above such things.) """"He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible"""".
(ALLAH HAS NO SON)

The Koran & Muslims are adamant that Allah: """DOES NOT HAVE A SON"""!

The "Allah" of the Muslim Koran. """IS NOT"" the God of the Holy Bible!

The God of the Holy Bible """""HAS A BEGOTTON SON"""""!

2ndly: The unforgiveable sin is to reject Christ's sin atoning sacrifice.

Jn 12:32 Jesus said; And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Jesus was in fact lifted up. So, everyone/ALL will be drawn. The Holy Spirit does the drawing. People that continue to reject God's grace until life's end. Will find themselves at the white throne judgement. Without Christ's sin atoning covering (they rejected) they will be condemned to eternal separation from God/Christ our creator.

I read your post, you said QUOTE: "i love god and dont hate him i love the holy spirit and i love jesus" end quote. You have nothing to fear or worry about. God loves you MORE!

So i do not have to worry about it? I love god and i was scared that i said that i hated him.

Upvote 0

Skawk”

Aug 15, 2019
private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is the unforgivable sin:

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Why?

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

If you have believed that, then the following applies to you...

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

All your trespasses have been forgiven, the unforgivable sin does not apply to you.

Because Romans 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

:)
So i didn’t do the unforgiven sin?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

D.A. Wright

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, you did not commit the unforgivable sin.

"And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven." (Matthew 12:31) NIV

The blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is not about speech at all. Blasphemy is claiming to be God or claiming to have authority or power that belongs only to Him. Such as the power to absolve sins or the right to accept worship...

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, make yourself God. (John 10:33) AKJV

Or, in the case of the office of the Holy Spirit, to be the ultimate Interpreter of Scripture or convict of sin.

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. (John 16:8) NLT

A person commits the unpardonable sin when he hardens his heart by ignoring the pleadings of the Spirit until he can no longer sense, or hear them.

I hope this is clear enough to ease your mind and encourage you to continue to love God with all your heart, mind and strength.

God Bless You, Friend

Upvote 0

Skawk”

Aug 15, 2019
private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, you did not commit the unforgivable sin.

"And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven." (Matthew 12:31) NIV

The blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is not about speech at all. Blasphemy is claiming to be God or claiming to have authority or power that belongs only to Him. Such as the power to absolve sins or the right to accept worship...

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, make yourself God. (John 10:33) AKJV

Or, in the case of the office of the Holy Spirit, to be the ultimate Interpreter of Scripture or convict of sin.

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. (John 16:8) NLT

A person commits the unpardonable sin when he hardens his heart by ignoring the pleadings of the Spirit until he can no longer sense, or hear them.

I hope this is clear enough to ease your mind and encourage you to continue to love God with all your heart, mind and strength.

God Bless You, Friend
Thank you i feel so much better now i was so much stressing and that is a good sign because that shows how much you care about god and love him. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So i didn’t do the unforgiven sin?

No, you did not and you can not.

You can only grieve the Spirit, but you are sealed...

2 Corinthians 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

The unforgivable sin only applies to lost people.

Romans 5: 6-8 - in each, our stead.

Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you i feel so much better now i was so much stressing and that is a good sign because that shows how much you care about god and love him. God bless you.
You're very kind. Bless God, Friend. Bless God. He is worthy!

1Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases;

4Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies;

5Who satisfies your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6The LORD executes righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

7He made known his ways to Moses, his acts to the children of Israel.

8The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10He has not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

13Like as a father pities his children, so the LORD pities them that fear him.

14For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust.

15As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes.

16For the wind passes over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.

17But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on them that fear him, and his righteousness to children's children;

18To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

19The LORD has prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom rules over all.

20Bless the LORD, you his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening to the voice of his word.

21Bless you the LORD, all you his hosts; you ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

22Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Upvote 0

Skawk”

Aug 15, 2019
private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, you did not and you can not.

You can only grieve the Spirit, but you are sealed...

2 Corinthians 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Romans 5: 6-8 - in each, our stead.
Ok but did i grieve the holy spirit then i dont want to i love the holy spirit

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

D.A. Wright

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Uh, I wouldn't use that verse to try to prove eternal security.
It actually appears to unravel the case.

Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok but did i grieve the holy spirit then i dont want to i love the holy spirit
Don't let people confuse you. Your case is in the hands of Christ. He is your Judge and Lawyer. Lean on Him and you can not lose.

Upvote 0

D.A. Wright

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
Central PA
✟53,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok but am i still saved?
"Saved" is word of past tense. I can't depend on the level of my sincerity or even sanity at some previous date for my security in Christ. I'm not that reliable. Christ is the Author and Finisher of our faith. (Hebrews 12:2)

For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day. (2 Timothy 1:12)

We need not worry if we shall still be secure tomorrow, either:

25“For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26“Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? 27“And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life? 28“And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, 29yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. 30“But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! 31“Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ 32“For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34“So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:25-34)

EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON CHRIST!!!

Behold Christ hanging upon the cross for you, Friend. Will This Great Lover of souls allow you to perish from His care because of your fears?

He will not.

• Winner
Reactions: zoidar
Upvote 0

Skawk”

Aug 15, 2019
private
✟24,664.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Saved" is word of past tense. I can't depend on the level of my sincerity or even sanity at some previous date for my security in Christ. I'm not that reliable. Christ is the Author and Finisher of our faith. (Hebrews 12:2)

For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day. (2 Timothy 1:12)

We need not worry if we shall still be secure tomorrow, either:

25“For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26“Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? 27“And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life? 28“And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, 29yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. 30“But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! 31“Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ 32“For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34“So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:25-34)

EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON CHRIST!!!

Behold Christ hanging upon the cross for you, Friend. Will This Great Lover of souls allow you to perish from His care because of your fears?

He will not.
I realy want to be saved and i asked for forgivenes and i believe that he payed my sins on the cross. I don't want to grieve the holy spirit I love him. Did I grieved the holy spirit? And can you still go to heaven if you grieved the holy spirit.

• Informative
Reactions: Johan_1988
Upvote 0