Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please stop avoiding the obvious. Do you fit your eschatology into an 8-day model - yes or no?
God created reality as a defined finite 8 day event. God did not base it on the Roman 8 day week. The Romans did not base their 8 day week on God’s reality as far as any one knows.

The end of 6 days is my eschatology. The 6 days that God punished Adam to work. The 6 days God told Moses humans had to work in the 4th Commandment. The association of the punishment not being more than the 6 days God took to create reality.

Reality is a cube. There are 6 sides. There are 3 layers; the heavens, the earth, and under the earth. The length of linear time, though is 8 days. God told Moses to Remember the first Day, not to remember a coming future day. John gave us the 8th day in his revelation of Jesus Christ.

The only reason the Roman 8 day week came into view is why did Jesus enter on Sunday and was resurrected 8 days later on a Sunday. But many do not count Sunday, just like they seem to forget the 1st day of existence and they do not count Sunday. They embrace the 6 days of work, just fine. That week of April 30AD had 2 Sabbath days. Thursday and Saturday. Did the crowds not work that week? All I was pointing out was how the Roman enforced way of doing things clashed with the normal 7 day week.

Take it or leave it that reality was created as an 8 day finite creation that was both spiritual and physical in every aspect. It was Adam's disobedience that placed sin and death and a 6 day punishment on all his descendants. The rest of creation groans under this burden of Adam's transgression.

Do you think God does not laugh at human's attempt at a gap theory somewhere in His creation of 6 days? God explained it clearly in Genesis 2:1-6. Is that too obvious, that humanity wanted to keep guessing based on western science given to us by Satan?

Was Israel punished for not remembering or not keeping the Sabbath? Or is it all the same thing in the end?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God created reality as a defined finite 8 day event. God did not base it on the Roman 8 day week. The Romans did not base their 8 day week on God’s reality as far as any one knows.

The end of 6 days is my eschatology. The 6 days that God punished Adam to work. The 6 days God told Moses humans had to work in the 4th Commandment. The association of the punishment not being more than the 6 days God took to create reality.

Reality is a cube. There are 6 sides. There are 3 layers; the heavens, the earth, and under the earth. The length of linear time, though is 8 days. God told Moses to Remember the first Day, not to remember a coming future day. John gave us the 8th day in his revelation of Jesus Christ.

The only reason the Roman 8 day week came into view is why did Jesus enter on Sunday and was resurrected 8 days later on a Sunday. But many do not count Sunday, just like they seem to forget the 1st day of existence and they do not count Sunday. They embrace the 6 days of work, just fine. That week of April 30AD had 2 Sabbath days. Thursday and Saturday. Did the crowds not work that week? All I was pointing out was how the Roman enforced way of doing things clashed with the normal 7 day week.

Take it or leave it that reality was created as an 8 day finite creation that was both spiritual and physical in every aspect. It was Adam's disobedience that placed sin and death and a 6 day punishment on all his descendants. The rest of creation groans under this burden of Adam's transgression.

Do you think God does not laugh at human's attempt at a gap theory somewhere in His creation of 6 days? God explained it clearly in Genesis 2:1-6. Is that too obvious, that humanity wanted to keep guessing based on western science given to us by Satan?

Was Israel punished for not remembering or not keeping the Sabbath? Or is it all the same thing in the end?

This is so wrong! You are adding an extra day unto the week to support false teaching. While your 8-day week is a clearly fallacy, it is your doctrine that is wrong. That is thee issue. The Scripture do not (or will ever) support what you are arguing. It was simply my aim to show that. You can try and twist Scripture to support your error but it will never stand. It is wrong!

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel and Revelation

Is that not where most scholars take their eschatology ideology from?

If they had only asked Jesus during the Olivet Discourse when and with whom will the week happen that Daniel says the Covenant will be confirmed. Instead they only asked about the destruction of the Temple, when is the end, and when is the Second Coming.

There is nothing there. Quote me in Daniel and Revelation that teaches the 7th Trumpet is an 8 day event in which the Covenant is confirmed?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is so wrong! You are adding an extra day unto the week to support false teaching. While your 8-day week is a clearly fallacy, it is your doctrine that is wrong. That is thee issue. The Scripture do not (or will ever) support what you are arguing. It was simply my aim to show that. You can try and twist Scripture to support your error but it will never stand. It is wrong!
And you can continue to twist Scripture to prove I am wrong. You have yet to show where I twist Scripture.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing there. Quote me in Daniel and Revelation that teaches the 7th Trumpet is an 8 day event in which the Covenant is confirmed?
It has not happened yet. Then you can prove me wrong. Daniel does not say 7 days either. John just says days, and not even a week.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has not happened yet. Then you can prove me wrong. Daniel does not say 7 days either. John just says days, and not even a week.

You stated it as a fact. Where did you get this fact? It was obviously not Scripture.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Where in Daniel and Revelation teaches the 7th Trumpet is an 8 day event in which the Covenant is confirmed?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You are ducking the issue and failing to support your claims.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already posted that neither claimed any certain amount of time. You know about it as much as I do, or not? Who knows?

You claimed that "Daniel and Revelation teaches the 7th Trumpet is an 8 day event in which the Covenant is confirmed." Where does it teach this? The ball is in your court.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You claimed that "Daniel and Revelation teaches the 7th Trumpet is an 8 day event in which the Covenant is confirmed." Where does it teach this? The ball is in your court.
No I did not. I said the week of the Cross started on Sunday and ended on Sunday. Why would the 7th Trumpet be any different?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I did not. I said the week of the Cross started on Sunday and ended on Sunday. Why would the 7th Trumpet be any different?

Why can you not just stick to Scripture instead of your own opinions? There is no week mentioned at the last trumpet. You have foisted that on the sacred text.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Why can you not just stick to Scripture instead of your own opinions? There is no week mentioned at the last trumpet. You have foisted that on the sacred text.
Now why would a confirmation week done by Christ be my opinion?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you even know what Scripture says or just what it does not? Daniel 9:27

That was fulfilled through the earthly ministry of Christ. It is long-fulfilled. Every sound Jewish and Christian commentator looks upon a week to relate to the number 7 not 8, as you attempt to support your error.

Upvote 0