ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There was a lot going on, I do not remember all the details.

But there was this undercover cop pretending to be a criminal. He was working with a pretty large group of criminals. They were very impressed by him because he figured out so many of their secrets and the secrets of others. I saw this as him talking and they going, "Ohhhh". But they tried very hard to hide how much they were impressed.

Then they all slapped his back and clearly accepted him. I saw it was, of course, a ruse.

One of these criminals then murdered some poor guy. A few other of the criminals helped bury the body and cover it up. It was a really bloody, violent thing, very disturbing.

The undercover cop heard about this from one of the criminals and exposed his real identity. He showed him his badge and warned him, "If you lie to me now, it is a federal offense and you will go to prison".

The criminal had a hard time with this because he had seen the guy as a really dubious, shady individual. He was laughing like this was a joke.

(Which is weird, because in RL when this happens criminals instead get furious.)

I saw the dead body and all the criminals around it. They were trying to shield it from view from the cop. He was asking them questions and saw the body, but pretended not to. He was playing with their guilt. They were all very, very guilty and nervous. I do not know why he was doing this. They are the mice, and he is the cat. They all seemed stuck in these roles.

I saw the dead body. It was marred beyond all human likeness. Very bloody and disgusting. I was filled with deep anger and disgust at these criminals. They were worse then animals.

Next scene, I see them all in jail. Not just the murderer, but also the ones who helped cover up the crime. They all started screaming. The jail cell grew very, very dark until it was pitch black and I saw their distorted faces fade from view.

I saw the cop guy walk off, this time hobbling like a tramp with some bottle of whiskey. He looked like a homeless nobody.

He was smiling, but quickly hid his smile.

RedRed

Apr 24, 2008
✟7,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, thanks for sharing this dream. As I was reading it, the Lord was speaking into my heart. We are within a time where there is much lawlessness. For so very long people have not seen or had the righteousness and justice that they should have and that is found within Christ. This is a time when the Lord is calling the sons of God to stand up and be known and He is speaking out for them to bring His righteousness and justice to those in this world who are in need.

The Lord watches over the nations, He watches over the righteous and the wicked and there are no deeds that will not be exposed and seen in truth of what they were and are. We may not know what is in the heart of another and we may not know or see what another is truly in need of during this time, but our God does see and know the heart of man. The Lord in His goodness can share with us His heart. He can share with us what lies in the heart of another, secrets of the heart that only the Lord could know. If righteousnes or justice is needed to come to an individual, the Lord can show to us the need for that within their heart by sharing His heart with us. When the children of God do not stand up for what is right and just in the Lord, people do not see or know what is right or just. They do not receive what they need from the Spirit of our God and they try to obtain that themselves through lawlessness. This is a time when we should rise up seeing and knowing what needs to come upon this land. Whether it is speaking out truth of righteousness and justice to take down the offender or to stand up for the one needing righteousness and justice on their side.

Our goal and desire should be to take Christ to all men so that they may know what is right and just and walk in those things, but sometimes we have to take a stand also. Not knowing is truly not an excuse, for if we seek the heart of God to know what others are needing from Him, the Lord is all to happy to share with us His heart. We can sit and deny what is happening before and around us, or we can seek God to know how to bring about His glory here, His kingdom things here upon this earth that people are so desperately in need of. We do not know the heart of man, but we serve a God who does, so let's seek His heart to know how to bring about His purpose and plans here for the people around us. God is defender and judge as He knows and sees all in truth. Let's seek Him to show us truth, knowing that when we go out doing what He asks of us, He will defend us and bring justice and righteousness on our behalf and on the behalf of those we go to.

RedRed

Upvote 0