UK Blocked Pregnant ISIS Teen; Now, Her Baby Has Died

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let God worry about that. In the meantime, we can do better.
Tinker, how horrible would you feel if this young lady, who still admittedly sympathizes with the IS cause, has shown no moral remorse for being a part of a genocidal terrorist group of her own free will, and who dismisses the rape, imprisonment, and abuse of Yezidi girls and women with "oh, well, the Shias do the same..." were to commit an act of terrorism once back on British soil? :( How would you, or anyone, explain that to the family of victims of that attack?

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
You appear very confused.

Did she not know, that according to her religion, Allah would measure out judgment for the acts of her husband? Did it not occur to her that judgement might be on her and her child?

I am not confused at all. She is.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,641.00
Faith
Atheist
Tinker, how horrible would you feel if this young lady [...]
How horrible would you feel if she truly is repentant and you snubbed that?

I don't know enough details about this woman to know. But were I in power, I would certainly do my best to ascertain this. I'd like to think that if I could, I would.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How horrible would you feel if she truly is repentant and you snubbed that?

I don't know enough details about this woman to know. But were I in power, I would certainly do my best to ascertain this. I'd like to think that if I could, I would.
Based on fairly recent interviews with British media, she is not repentant. She sees that her situation is dire, and wants out, pities herself, and doesn't like living in a camp, but says nothing about sorrow, contrition, or grief over helping a militia that is one of the cruelest, most brutal, violent, and sadistic the world has seen in a long, long time. Letting someone like that back in just does not seem wise.

And again, Tinker, how would you feel if, allowed back in, she helps organize / directly participates in an act of terrorism? That costs dozens of lives? Or even one life? How do you explain that to victims' families?

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,641.00
Faith
Atheist
Based on fairly recent interviews with British media, she is not repentant. She sees that her situation is dire, and wants out, pities herself, and doesn't like living in a camp, but says nothing about sorrow, contrition, or grief over helping a militia that is one of the cruelest, most brutal, violent, and sadistic the world has seen in a long, long time. Letting someone like that back in just does not seem wise.

And again, Tinker, how would you feel if, allowed back in, she helps organize / directly participates in an act of terrorism? That costs dozens of lives? Or even one life? How do you explain that to victims' families?
I'd feel terrible.

What I object to is so many lacking a willingness to show mercy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd feel terrible.

What I object to is so many lacking a willingness to show mercy.

Being wise and protecting innocent life from an unrepentant terrorist collaborator is not unmerciful, Tink. It's smart.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Being wise and protecting innocent life from an unrepentant terrorist collaborator is not unmerciful, Tink. It's smart.
Maybe they could build some kind of structure in the Uk where they could hold people. You know, like a big concrete cube with iron bars before the windows.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe they could build some kind of structure in the Uk where they could hold people. You know, like a big concrete cube with iron bars before the windows.
Actions have consequences, Nith. I am not sure that allowing this young lady back into the country at all would be wise, or just. Or even in her case, an example of true mercy.

Contrition, repentance, penance. These things are real.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Actions have consequences, Nith. I am not sure that allowing this young lady back into the country at all would be wise, or just. Or even in her case, an example of true mercy.

Contrition, repentance, penance. These things are real.
Prisons are also real.

Reactions: Tinker Grey
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please, Google these people. See what they have done. See what these women were complicit with. It defies logic. It is horrible. It would not be safe or just, or merciful, to allow these people back. It would not even be merciful for the perpetrators.

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟291,316.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
She was 15 when she went over. She has no doubt been brainwashed. She was asking for help and needs compassion.
There is plenty of reason to doubt it based on the facts from the interview I posted. She was 15 and understood perfectly what Isis was about and loved it.

She must deal with the consequences of her actions. She ruined her own life and the lives of her dead children, not anyone else.

• Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Please, Google these people. See what they have done. See what these women were complicit with. It defies logic. It is horrible. It would not be safe or just, or merciful, to allow these people back. It would not even be merciful for the perpetrators.
I couldn't find what the baby of this woman has done on google. What search terms did you use?

• Haha
Reactions: dgiharris
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I couldn't find what the baby of this woman has done on google. What search terms did you use?
God bless you. Such incredible ignorance.... God have mercy on you. Pray these people never get to your front door.

Upvote 0