notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
drboyd said:
Hey, anybody wanna play, "Who can find the best quote from Bush administration officials about how we know absolutely for a fact beyond a shadow of a doubt that Saddam has Weapons of Mass Destruction?"
I think it starts with "We know where they are . . . ".

Upvote 0

starchild

Even the least of these my brethren.
Oct 19, 2004
✟18,246.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Democrat
drboyd said:
Hey, anybody wanna play, "Who can find the best quote from Bush administration officials about how we know absolutely for a fact beyond a shadow of a doubt that Saddam has Weapons of Mass Destruction?"
Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. Dick Cheney, Vice President Speech to VFW National Convention 08/26/2002
There is already a mountain of evidence that Saddam Hussein is gathering weapons for the purpose of using them. And adding additional information is like adding a foot to Mount Everest. Ari Fleischer, Press Secretary Response to Question From Press 9/6/2002
The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas. George W. Bush, President Cincinnati, Ohio Speech 10/7/2002
The president of the United States and the secretary of defense would not assert as plainly and bluntly as they have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction if it was not true, and if they did not have a solid basis for saying it Ari Fleischer, Press Secretary Response to Question From Press 12/4/2002
We know for a fact that there are weapons there. Ari Fleischer, Press Secretary Press Briefing 1/9/2003
We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more. Colin Powell, Secretary of State Remarks to UN Security Council 2/5/2003
In Iraq, a dictator is building and hiding weapons that could enable him to dominate the Middle East and intimidate the civilized world -- and we will not allow it. George W. Bush, President Speech to the American Enterprise Institute 2/26/2003
Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised. George W. Bush, President Address to the Nation 3/17/2003
There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. And . . . as this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them. General Tommy Franks, Commander in Chief Central Command Press Conference 3/22/2003
We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat. Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense ABC Interview 3/30/2003
We simply cannot live in fear of a ruthless dictator, aggressor and terrorist such as Saddam Hussein, who possesses the world’s most deadly weapons. Bill Frist, Senate Majority Leader Speech to American Israel Political Action Committee 3/31/2003
We are learning more as we interrogate or have discussions with Iraqi scientists and people within the Iraqi structure, that perhaps he destroyed some, perhaps he dispersed some. And so we will find them. George W. Bush, President NBC Interview 4/24/2003
We'll find them. It'll be a matter of time to do so. George W. Bush, President Remarks to Reporters 5/3/2003
Given time, given the number of prisoners now that we're interrogating, I'm confident that we're going to find weapons of mass destruction. Gen. Richard Myers, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff NBC Today Show interview 5/26/2003
But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them. George W. Bush, President Interview with TVP Poland 5/30/2003
That was the concern we had with Saddam Hussein. Not only did he have weapons -- and we'll uncover not only his weapons but all of his weapons programs -- he never lost the intent to have these kinds of weapons. Colin Powell, Secretary of State All Things Considered, Interview 6/27/2003
It was a surprise to me then — it remains a surprise to me now — that we have not uncovered weapons, as you say, in some of the forward dispersal sites. Believe me, it's not for lack of trying. We've been to virtually every ammunition supply point between the Kuwaiti border and Baghdad, but they're simply not there. Lt. Gen. James Conway, 1st Marine Expeditionary Force Press Interview 5/30/2003
Iraq had a weapons program...Intelligence throughout the decade showed they had a weapons program. I am absolutely convinced with time we'll find out they did have a weapons program. George W. Bush, President Comment to Reporters 6/9/2003
I think the burden is on those people who think he didn't have weapons of mass destruction to tell the world where they are. Ari Fleischer, Press Secretary Press Briefing 7/9/2003 :doh:
"The coalition did not act in Iraq because we had discovered dramatic new evidence of Iraq's pursuit of weapons of mass murder. We acted because we saw the existing evidence in a new light through the prism of our experience on Sept. 11. Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense Testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee 7/9/2003
DIANE SAWYER: But stated as a hard fact, that there were weapons of mass destruction as opposed to the possibility that he could move to acquire those weapons still — PRESIDENT BUSH: So what's the difference? George W. Bush, President Diane Sawyer Interviews President Bush. 12/16/2003

Upvote 0