Echoes Peak

Willing Servant
Nov 4, 2003
✟8,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This might be similiar to other threads that have been started, but I interested in finding out some information on good seminaries/divinity programs in the States. I've seen other threads on Bible colleges but I'm wondering what seminary programs people have attended and what issues they had to contend with while at seminary.

rainbowprism

Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Echoes Peak said:
Ok, I've heard some stuff about Fuller as well. I am curious to hear from anyone who actually attended there.

I have talked alot about Fuller with someone that got his PhD from there in systematic theology and biblical studies. Did you have a specific question about it? Maybe I could help.

Upvote 0

rainbowprism

Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ceris said:
I have also heard nothing but good things about Fuller Seminary in Pasadena. Both of the pastors at my church went to Fuller Seminary and they are both extremely talanted and knowledgeable pastors.

Yes! This one pastor just blows me away with the amount of knowledge that he has on scripture!

Upvote 0

rainbowprism

Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Echoes Peak said:
I'm trying to find more about schools that have dual programs...particularly a Masters in Divinity and a Masters in either Social Work OR Marriage and Family Therapy.

;) Fuller's got that. www.fuller.edu

*I'm not saying that it's the only decent seminary in the world to go to, I've just seen the fruit of being an alum from there personally.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Echoes Peak

Willing Servant
Nov 4, 2003
✟8,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums