Sep 11, 2004
California
Visit site
✟2,239.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
On March 21, 2005 a young mother of 3 was murdered by her husband.

On April 6, 2005 a young father was hit by a car and killed. He leaves his wife and 4-year-old daughter.

Please pray for these children...3 have lost their mother, and their father will be in prison for the rest of his life.

The other has lost her daddy, and as young as she is, she is crying her heart out...she just doesn't understand.

Please keep the families in your prayers as well. Two families are grief-stricken right now. Thank the Lord, that both have the comfort of knowing that their loved one is HOME!

Please, also, pray for my son...this young father was his bestfriend.

Thank you so much!

:groupray:

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
May the Lord restore peace in these families; may those who grieve be comforted; may the children be protected, guided, and shielded from harm; may their hearts be mended, and may the Lord give them courage; may all in need have great support from others, and deep healing and recovery. INJC :prayer:

Upvote 0

dia_liom

Senior Contributor
Jan 30, 2005
Kansas
✟20,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for the families involved in these tragic situations. I pray for these children, who have lost such an important part of their lives. Comfort them, Lord, and let them feel Your presence during this incredibly difficult time.

Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray for the families involved in these tragic situations. I pray for these children, who have lost such an important part of their lives. Comfort them, Lord, and let them feel Your presence during this incredibly difficult time.
Amen!

Upvote 0
A

Avidan

dia_liom said:

I agree in Prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen... Jesus, Please Give them Justice, and I Speak Restitution into their lives. Amen, Amen.
-Avidan

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
LadyJane said:
On March 21, 2005 a young mother of 3 was murdered by her husband.

On April 6, 2005 a young father was hit by a car and killed. He leaves his wife and 4-year-old daughter.

Please pray for these children...3 have lost their mother, and their father will be in prison for the rest of his life.

The other has lost her daddy, and as young as she is, she is crying her heart out...she just doesn't understand.

Please keep the families in your prayers as well. Two families are grief-stricken right now. Thank the Lord, that both have the comfort of knowing that their loved one is HOME!

Please, also, pray for my son...this young father was his bestfriend.

Thank you so much!

:groupray:

Lord bless these families as one father leaves his wife and young daughter behind and hopefully that he was a Christian and that you need to heal them according to thy will. Watch over the other family as their father goes to prison. And help these children to lean on you and if they haven't accept you as Savior & Lord. In thy will Amen!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

b.a.t

Love the Lord with all your heart.
May 3, 2005
liverpool
✟31,265.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord I pray you give these family's the strength to carry on. I pray you take these children in your arms and keep them safe. Give them the sight oh lord, to look past these awful tradgedies to see that life can go on and it will get better. I ask this in your name oh lord, AMEN.

Upvote 0