Wales
✟112,799.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
I have mixed feelings about Christianity. I feel a sense of rightness about Buddhism, but I keep being drawn towards the Bible.

Anyway, I decided it was best to ask the cards about i Christianity and I got the two of cups reversed... this suggests the the end of a relationship. So it feels like I should draw a line under the Bible and stop confusing myself with it.
However, I still feel conflicted and part of me finds it hard to get rid of my Bibles.
I feel though that I must be decisive as it's impossible to serve two masters.
I'm thinking I should stop bothering people on this site too with my endless questions, I'm sure you've had enough of it by now. I've asked so many and it feels pointless and time wasting.
I feel I have to withdraw from here even though you are all lovely. Best wishes dear friends. ♥️

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have mixed feelings about Christianity. I feel a sense of rightness about Buddhism, but I keep being drawn towards the Bible.

Anyway, I decided it was best to ask the cards about i Christianity and I got the two of cups reversed... this suggests the the end of a relationship. So it feels like I should draw a line under the Bible and stop confusing myself with it.
However, I still feel conflicted and part of me finds it hard to get rid of my Bibles.
I feel though that I must be decisive as it's impossible to serve two masters.
I'm thinking I should stop bothering people on this site too with my endless questions, I'm sure you've had enough of it by now. I've asked so many and it feels pointless and time wasting.
I feel I have to withdraw from here even though you are all lovely. Best wishes dear friends. ♥️
After Jesus died, they cast lots to try and determine a new Apostle, and God basically said that He would choose His own Apostle, who was neither of what they had chosen, but was Paul the Apostle.

Makes me think God no longer decides through lots, or cards, or chance, and is not in it, but now prefers the much more direct route, etc.

Why do you think Christianity is not the Truth?

God Bless.

Upvote 0