Contributor
Jun 5, 2004
Here
✟14,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, then... while I personally would suggest an equestrian major... If you want to go about founding academic institutions, or having credibility in your destruction of heresy (good luck with that) you should study at a regionally accredited institution or one accredited by the American Association of Bible Colleges.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2004
Fortress Kedar
✟21,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
bliz said:
Well, then... while I personally would suggest an equestrian major... If you want to go about founding academic institutions, or having credibility in your destruction of heresy (good luck with that) you should study at a regionally accredited institution or one accredited by the American Association of Bible Colleges.
I don't care about accreditation. If they believe me only because of my degree, then there is a problem. I want to add onto the knowledge I have now, but I will be by no means a traditional teacher. Think Paul and Barnabas.

Equestrian major would be nice, but I am not sure I need to get a degree in it. Someone else in y party could just as easily do that. Our primary horse will probably the Yakut.

Upvote 0

bliz

Contributor
Jun 5, 2004
Here
✟14,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just bear in mind that the decision you make now about where to get your education will have ramifications when you are 60 years old and probably not as fond of or as capable of ministry on horseback as you are now. Or, should you marry and have children (which, of course is not inevitable, but a very large percentage of the population seem to keep making that choice) you may need to enter a different kind of ministry in order to meet the needs of your family. A person with that kind of experience you hope to have would be a great asset to the training of new pastors and missionaries... but you will be unable to do that teaching and mentoring in an accredited institution if you do not have accredited training.

Education needs to be not just for what you want to do as soon as you are out of school, but for a lifteime.

Upvote 0