Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ephesians 4:29 is helpful, though that is a tough one for all of us to follow all the time.

I feel part of your pain. Once started a thread some time back at a mainstream forum, not as large as Twitter, about role models children can look up to in current times. A number of reply posts by others that inadvertently brought in faith and religion. It was deleted by one of the moderators after 60 posts in one day. Reading John 16:33 afterwards was encouraging.

Especially with very large mainstream forums, considering your audience is important, like making a speech in a more religious area or a more secular area of the US. Using words not to offend or cause non Christians to feel threatened in a such way more secular audience forum like: 1) Higher Power some of various faiths or beliefs believe in, 2) having a Moral Compass, 3) Owners Manual to Life, and 4) 'some may say a little silent prayer to help in a problem situation though know some others are not into that' shows respect for others thoughts and beliefs or lack of. Doing so can at least subtly get a God message across in a such large mainstream forum where sone are hostile to the Gospel. Its sad we have to sometimes especially in recent times to tread in words ever so carefully in some places across the nation and around the world. Jesus also had to vary his words depending on the specific audience.

At times though these verses apply Matthew 10:14; Luke 9:5 . After a good faith effort of trying for some time, I have had to voluntarily leave a couple of local social media forums and the controversial subforums of a national one over the last 15 years following these verses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sprknjc

John 15:13
Feb 3, 2024
Northern Virginia outer suburbs
✟7,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,
what is twitter alternative that you used ?
Twitter suspend my account, because of my tweets related with christian persecution in Indonesia.
christianforums.com is great. Another possibly may be Parler that appears to be coming back to life, though I don't know enough about it to fully recommend it or not.

Upvote 0