East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Something I wrote Sunday morning after my daily bible reading. Asked God to give me the words, and it was written with tears. I didn't want to share it at first, but then decided to. My wife said it really touched her and that I should share it with others.

Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

TURNED FROM STONE
Where do we go when we seek that special loft; the only cleft that protects us from all harm? Where do we go when the tide has shrunk our shores, and His presence dispersed by the incoming storm? Where do we go to find a hope that glistens like diamonds and pearls; a hope more precious than silver or gold? Is the grandeur we seek that of this world, or that of a royalty crowned with thorns? Could such a majesty ever be found in a heart of stone? Hearts of dirt and ash dispersed by the wind, and dry springs that yield forth the dust of the earth? Did we not seek this wealth within hearts of stone; a desolate wasteland that yields only the filth of its own? Show me this place that wipes away the tears and sorrow, the broken joy that crumbles all hope for tomorrow. We rummaged through the emptiness, but little did we find, only that of a satisfaction that could never satisfy!

O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I THANK GOD—THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD! -Romans 7:24-25

Grace and Peace...