Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If the liberals don't defend free speech then I'll end sounding like whomever does...

I've never voted for Trump though, nor do I intend to. While I think he's done a fair job with the crisis at the border (all things considered) I don't think he's fit for office and I'd rather he not win a second term.
Well you side with the conservatives who vote for Trump, then, even if you personally don't.

As for liberals, we spoke up for freedom of speech when Colin Kaepernick's freedom of speech was restricted by business interests. Feel free to link me to where you were outraged over his being denied his freedom of speech by business interests.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well you side with the conservatives who vote for Trump, then, even if you personally don't.

Sure....on other issues I side against them.

I actually think critically about issues...I don't care what the masses think.

As for liberals, we spoke up for freedom of speech when Colin Kaepernick's freedom of speech was restricted by business interests. Feel free to link me to where you were outraged over his being denied his freedom of speech by business interests.

Oh? Did he tweet something that got him in trouble too?

Or did he do something entirely different?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sure....on other issues I side against them.

I actually think critically about issues...I don't care what the masses think.

Oh? Did he tweet something that got him in trouble too?

Or did he do something entirely different?
It's OK, you don't have to provide a link, someone else did. Seems you have one standard for the NFL and another for the NBA. No surprise on my part. Thanks for playing!

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
President Donald J. Trump is a Republican, you should be proud of him. When the Republican Party hitched their cart to Trump’s horse, you go where the President leads.
No, I'm sorry I'm not and I didn't vote for him. He's an embarrassment to the whole country

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
No, I'm sorry I'm not and I didn't vote for him. He's an embarrassment to the whole country

Well, I see you changed your political party to “US-others”, funny how that happens.

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I see you changed your political party to “US-others”, funny how that happens.
I haven't been active on this forum for a couple of years until yesterday. So, I didn't notice that it needed to be changed until you brought it to my attention. I thank you for that. I voted 3rd party last election and don't do party voting, but vote for each individual candidate based on their merits. And Trump has no merit, no qualifications and is completely incompetent.

Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0