✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did you read the comment about LASIK?
I just see a guy being a jerk. He got what he deserved. If a black man can make the same type of comment about a white person and its not considered racist then no. I don't see it. Times have changed. Im just seeing bad people doing bad things.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
which one did you have a problem with?
This one where the sensational headline does not connect with the actual study cited. It looks like some jarhead simply promoting his radio show.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yeah, "common sense" says the Earth is flat and the sun revolves around the Earth.
You forgot to mention the UFOs.
"Annie DeRiso has been an integral part of The Common Sense Show with Dave Hodges since the first day of broadcasting.. Her behind the scenes research has led her into a world many of us have guessed at but never experienced. For many years, Annie was the Phoenix, AZ co-producer of the UFOAZ Public Access TV program filmed weekly in Tucson, AZ. and a stage manager at the last two International UFO Congress conferences held in Laughlin, NV."

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tucker is just a younger version of Rush Limbaugh. If you like one you like the other and vice versa.
On the other hand, Carlson viewers are more likely to take covid-19 precautions than are Hannity viewers. The article didn't mention Limbaugh viewers, but I would think they would be like Hannity's.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
On the other hand, Carlson viewers are more likely to take covid-19 precautions than are Hannity viewers. The article didn't mention Limbaugh viewers, but I would think they would be like Hannity's.
I like Hannity. I don't like the other two. I do take coved-19 precautions. Does this mean I don't like Hannity enough? :)

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I trust the article opened your eyes to the possibility.
The possibility that hacks and nut cases like this guy happily put out drivel to confuse and scare people. This guy must be using the Obama Time Portal to come up with his paranoid foolishness.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0