TTCers Unite! ~a place to chat~ (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Sam24:12

..but mine hand shall not be upon thee. 1Sam24:12.
Jul 17, 2006
✟21,625.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks! I usually take them with dinner, which we eat at around 8pm shortly followed by bed, so I think we're good. And I've actually felt quite good since I posted that, so perhaps my body is adjusting to them! :)

It's good to hear that you're not having any more problems with the vitamins. At least you won't have to adjust after getting pregnant! :thumbsup:
The iron in those vitamins can do a number on your stomach, that's for
sure. Now we'll all just sit back and wait for your BFP! Praying for ya :prayer:

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I just want you ladies to know that I'm gonna continue to pray for ya'll, your in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers.. :hug: Leaving much love here and just keep trusting God. :hug:It's gonna happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi everyone, I'm out for this month, AF showed up today. So'k, wasn't holding much hope for this month anyway!
So it's onward to cycle 11...

I'm sorry honey,:hug: and I'm praying:prayer:

Upvote 0

Jul 17, 2006
✟21,625.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for all of the encouragement and prayers, it certainly is helpful! I'm not really able to talk to many people about it because most of them never really tried to conceive, it just happened. You guys are really helpful! :)

I know what you mean, hon. Those that get pregnant easily have a hard time understanding the emotional ups and downs associated with TTC. It's something you can never understand until you have been there yourself. How are things going for you now? Just want you to know that I am cheering you on!

Upvote 0

aunt_kelly

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know what you mean, hon. Those that get pregnant easily have a hard time understanding the emotional ups and downs associated with TTC. It's something you can never understand until you have been there yourself. How are things going for you now? Just want you to know that I am cheering you on!

Thanks! :) Things are going well, I'm not stressing about it as much this month. I mean, we're still going to try, of course, but we're not going to go all out and be disappointed if it doesn't happen. I never really wanted that in the beginning, I wanted it to be more of a "if it happens, it happens" sort of deal.

We're on day 12, not quite to the really fertile time yet, but we're preparing. :)

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It's good to hear that you're not having any more problems with the vitamins. At least you won't have to adjust after getting pregnant! :thumbsup:
The iron in those vitamins can do a number on your stomach, that's for
sure. Now we'll all just sit back and wait for your BFP! Praying for ya :prayer:

Hey twinkie:wave:Do you have children of your own??? How many do you want???:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jul 17, 2006
✟21,625.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
^_^ I have 4 kids and 1 on the way. Nicole is 16, Steven is 13, Hanna is 7 and Jacob is 2. I want a house full. I love children. It must be a sad feeling to just wait and wait. And for these ladies that are TTC, when it does not come month after month, it just makes me feel sad for them.:prayer: How old are your kids?

Actually, I had to wait several years in between conceiving each of my children and it has been a 12 year wait in TTC this time. Yes, it is a sad feeling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Actually, I had to wait several years in between conceiving each of my children and it has been a 12 year wait in TTC this time. Yes, it is a sad feeling.

wow, bless your heart:angel:So are you pregnant now or still waiting??:wave:Good Luck:hug:

Upvote 0

Jul 17, 2006
✟21,625.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
wow, bless your heart:angel:So are you pregnant now or still waiting??:wave:Good Luck:hug:My sister n law has been trying to have a baby now for over 3 years, please say a prayer for her as well :)

If I were pregnant I wouldn't be in the TTC forum. I would be in the pregnancy forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If I were pregnant I wouldn't be in the TTC forum. I would be in the pregnancy forum.

Well I am pregnant and I am in the TTC forum. :) God bless you and good luck:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

aunt_kelly

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Day 15! We're in our fertile time now! Unfortunately, my doctor told us to try and hold off for every other day to get the most sperm, but it's so hard! I always have that feeling like, "if we don't take advantage of it now, we'll miss it!" I feel much more relaxed about it this month than last month. I think we got our hopes up high last month.

Upvote 0

Jul 17, 2006
✟21,625.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Day 15! We're in our fertile time now! Unfortunately, my doctor told us to try and hold off for every other day to get the most sperm, but it's so hard! I always have that feeling like, "if we don't take advantage of it now, we'll miss it!" I feel much more relaxed about it this month than last month. I think we got our hopes up high last month.

Yay! I'll be praying that this is the cycle for you and your hubby. If you are able to refrain from BD 3 days before you expect your most fertile days then I don't see why you couldn't BD on your three fertile days. Try not to go past 5 days of abstinence because you can't "store up" his soldiers for more than 5 days. After 5 days it will affect his count and motility (they will start to die off and be sluggish). I hope that I am not getting to personal, but are you using an OPK to track your LH surge?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.