Dec 20, 2012
✟92,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I Apologize For Being Wrong In My Error,, On My Claim Of A Post Recently Being Removed

I Apologize To The Forum For Being Short On Love, Lord Jesus Help Me Follow You And Your Word

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Matthew 18:20-22KJV
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I Apologize For Being Wrong In My Error,, On My Claim Of A Post Recently Being Removed

I Apologize To The Forum For Being Short On Love, Lord Jesus Help Me Follow You And Your Word

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Matthew 18:20-22KJV
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
Christian, Muslim, atheist, we all fall short on occasion. The important part is to recognize it and strive to so better next time. :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0