Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Me too ... I didn't have a lot of exposure to Christianity when growing up ... but when I started looking at various theologies and compared them with the written word ... was given light and still happens today as I continue to study. I allowed myself to be spoon fed by others for many years. People just need to study for themselves .... it's a wonderful journey.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,358,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me too ... I didn't have a lot of exposure to Christianity when growing up ... but when I started looking at various theologies and compared them with the written word ... was given light and still happens today as I continue to study. I allowed myself to be spoon fed by others for many years. People just need to study for themselves .... it's a wonderful journey.
Thanks! The important thing here is to be led by the Holy Spirit and not by theologians and not by other humans who may be giving the Scriptures their own twist, and then to make certain that we are reading the Scriptures in context and that we are interpreting them within the appropriate context and not out of context. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0