• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Trust

Discussion in 'Deeper Fellowship' started by reeann, Apr 14, 2003.

1. reeann

reeann Trust and Obey

+8
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    "The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble,
    and He knows those who trust in Him." -Nahum 1:7

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. OracleX

OracleX Healer of Broken Hearts

+46
    Baptist
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Amen

2 Samuel 22:2-4 "And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."

3. reeann

reeann Trust and Obey

+8
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    *starts singing*

I will call upon the Lord...

4. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    God is Good and doing good, and full of sweetness; alike good and mighty; good in giving Himself and imparting His goodness to His own;

6. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+5

I will sing with you! Oh wait maybe I better hand out some earplugs first :D

Psalms 62:7-8
    In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.

7. reeann

reeann Trust and Obey

+8
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    It was so wonderful singnig some of the hymns along with some chorus on Sunday, then to have the Bible sermon just convict and bless my heart at the same time. There is nothing sweeter.

8. OracleX

OracleX Healer of Broken Hearts

+46
    Baptist
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    There is nothing like singing hymns. Singing most some hymns is like singing a sermon. The words are so wonderful and carry great impact.

When I Survey the Wonderous Cross

When I survey the wonderous cross,
    On which the prince of Glory died,
    My richest gain I count but loss,
    And pour contempt on all my pride.
    Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast,
    Save in the death of Christ, my God;
    All the Vain things that charm me most,
    I sacrifice them to His blood.

See, from His head, His hands, His feet,
    Sorrow and love flow mingled down;
    Did ever such love and sorrow meet,