Visit site
✟1,372,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love psalms and proverbs. I can't read the Scripture you posted though. My eyesight is poor.
If you are on a computer or a smartphone you can enlarge the picture to where you can read it. Sorry for your poor eyesight.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,372,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure. It's ok. No worries.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart,

and do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make straight your paths.

Be not wise in your own eyes;

fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.

It will be healing to your flesh

and refreshment to your bones.” (Proverbs 3:5-8 ESV)

Let your confidence, reliance, and dependence be in the Lord – Father, Son Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit – in all things, in all ways, and with your entire being – body, soul, mind, heart, emotion and will – and not in your own worldly and fleshly thinking and understanding and wisdom. In ALL your ways allow and accept him and his counsel and wisdom, and he will make your paths righteous, holy, morally pure, upright, honest, and faithful.

Don’t trust in your own fleshly wisdom, but honor, respect, reverence, and obey the Lord in all things, and turn away from your sinful practices and your evil deeds, and now live for him and for his righteousness. And not only will you be healed spiritually and emotionally and have the peace of God in your life as you desire Him and His will for your life, but you will know healing in your physical body, too, when you rest in him, and not in self.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart,

and do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make straight your paths.

Be not wise in your own eyes;

fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.

It will be healing to your flesh

and refreshment to your bones.” (Proverbs 3:5-8 ESV)

Let your confidence, reliance, and dependence be in the Lord – Father, Son Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit – in all things, in all ways, and with your entire being – body, soul, mind, heart, emotion and will – and not in your own worldly and fleshly thinking and understanding and wisdom. In ALL your ways allow and accept him and his counsel and wisdom, and he will make your paths righteous, holy, morally pure, upright, honest, and faithful.

Don’t trust in your own fleshly wisdom, but honor, respect, reverence, and obey the Lord in all things, and turn away from your sinful practices and your evil deeds, and now live for him and for his righteousness. And not only will you be healed spiritually and emotionally and have the peace of God in your life as you desire Him and His will for your life, but you will know healing in your physical body, too, when you rest in him, and not in self.
Thank you. I believe in spiritual healing. I'm not so confident about the body though. Romans 8 shows that we need our body redeemed. They waited for the redemption of their body. I'm tired all the tine though and I do hope to be healed of that However

Upvote 0